Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
05-29-2009, 09:39 PM,
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
Sester Wrote:http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu271...010210.jpg

THat coaster was the BOMB!!

Heh, nice one! Big Grin

May I ask your age? You look about 24.
05-30-2009, 12:11 AM,
Great Job Ses!

But a note.......in the US, a "Wigger" is slang for an Anglo kid who thinks he's a 'down from the 'hood Brutha! ( i.e. Eminem or Vanilla Ice )

Peace,
G
05-30-2009, 01:02 AM,
sester,you look great,i am a newbie from england of spanish decent,i am olive skinned like yourself.

i have a few questions for you,what norwood were you before you started wearing,do people know that you wear hair,how do women react when they find out or do they never find out unless you tell them,how long do you go before reattaching.
how long do you get out off each hairsysym.I myself am a norwood 2 with diffuse thinning in a norwood 5 pattern,people say that i would be mad to get a hair systym,however whenn i see people looking great like you i want to do it
05-30-2009, 01:30 AM,
Are you in the military or do you have something to do with wine.

Wheels07 I was in the air force for 3 years. The wine is at the famous Australia's Hunter Valley Winery! All the free sampling u can swallow!! Now thats what I call a sampling party! lol Thanks for your kind compliments, took years to finally know what I wanted, but Ive never looked back!

May I ask your age? You look about 24.

Spartan im 28 Mate :mrgreen:

But a note.......in the US, a "Wigger" is slang for an Anglo kid who thinks he's a 'down from the 'hood Brutha!

Thanks for the heads up NewYork! It took me awhile to get my head around what you call a Q tip, we call a cotton bud! lol

Antonio said:
i have a few questions for you,what norwood were you before you started wearing,do people know that you wear hair,how do women react when they find out or do they never find out unless you tell them,how long do you go before reattaching.
how long do you get out off each hairsysym.I myself am a norwood 2 with diffuse thinning in a norwood 5 pattern,people say that i would be mad to get a hair systym,however whenn i see people looking great like you i want to do it

Welcome to toplace Antonio, your in the best place for advice and help. OK to answer your questions. DO people know I wear? I presume not, if they do they haven't told me. How do women react when they find out? They don't, When i was in my dating days, they would have no clue, now im in a steady relationship, and all i told my gf was i had some hair added. She doesnt care one bit,very nice traditional Chinese girl. I re-attach about once in 20 days, but its all about personal preference..ppl on the forum go from anywhere between 1 day-3 weeks. just depends on you.I personally only like to get about 4 months max. I am a norwood 5a.. the typical horse shoe pattern. People say you would be mad to get a system? well i havent seen any pics of u so i cant give my opinion, but in the end you need to be happy. ppl can say you should be happy, but only u know if u are happy or not, and if u need to try new things. maybe u can post a pic to show us.

Good luck mate

Sam
05-30-2009, 05:45 AM,
its great to see people like sam post pics i think it blows the stigma attached to hair systems out of the water, i would not guessfor one minute that this was not your real hair sam , i like the way you also prove that a higher densisty can be very realistic looking , some people think that just because they are not good canidates for a hair transplant that all hope is gone for restoreing their hair but this just proves that with a system you can regain or even improve on what was your natural hair, well done sam and thanks for the pics
05-30-2009, 06:02 AM,
yeah but you guys have to also realize that sesster is usually wearing stock systems that are backwards, inside out, side ways, he makes Frankenstein units that look terrific. I have been here for years i have never heard sesster ever complain about any order or anything. They could send him a rats nest and hell make it work somehow lol

hopefully in another 2,000 years there will be peace in the middle east region. Probably once the world is finished relying on oil everything will settle down a little bit.
05-30-2009, 11:53 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:yeah but you guys have to also realize that sesster is usually wearing stock systems that are backwards, inside out, side ways, he makes Frankenstein units that look terrific. I have been here for years i have never heard sesster ever complain about any order or anything. They could send him a rats nest and hell make it work somehow lol

Yep, I like your attitude Sam. I've been on the boards for a while too now, 2Baldlygo was my name on the old site. Just reading the positive posts over the years, has shaped my personality in a positive way!
05-30-2009, 01:54 PM,
yeah but you guys have to also realize that sesster is usually wearing stock systems that are backwards, inside out, side ways, he makes Frankenstein units that look terrific.

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah nah nah nah....those were the good ol days, when Jake and myself had fun with dissecting these suckers! hahah memories memories...

I have been here for years i have never heard sesster ever complain about any order or anything. They could send him a rats nest and hell make it work somehow lol

Well I only think i received 1 unit that i was 'unhappy' with, and what? am I going to complain for 1 unit, when toplace has remained good to me over the years...nah, its not worth it. I have always been able to depend on BA and Debbie. Havent really spoke to MIke much, but im sure hes an upstanding fella or BA wouldn't have got him in to the business. Am I a toplace suck up? Absolutely not. They have provided me with a service and product I am mooore than satisfied with. I never forget where I came from, a depressed, miserable bald state of hopelessness.

Sam
05-30-2009, 06:52 PM,
yeah I think its important for those to voice positive opinions as well as negative ones. Sometimes all you hear is complaints because those who are satisfied go along their merry way. I just wonder where many of the other long time posters have vanished off to? Sesster has been here from the beginning, but wheres MB, JAKE, IZZY, BOUTIT, Melon, Cindy etc. etc. Alot of these people seemed to have died off with the old forum. I mean its possible that they just got sick of posting here and forgot about the forum, but being such avid posters, im surprised they have yet to pop up in quite some time.
06-01-2009, 03:01 PM,
Sesster has been here from the beginning, but wheres MB, JAKE, IZZY, BOUTIT, Melon, Cindy etc. etc.

Xeon, what about my buddy Bobby from Phil...he used to post with such optimism and wise advice. Miss that guy..I think when the new forum came, many ppl decided to disappear with it. GOOD for them, in all honesty were on a bloody wig forum lol, although it is like a 'family' in a sense. I think people have just moved on with their lives, and when the new forum came, it made it 1 step easier to just move on, and not bother with it. Their enjoying their lives, with their wigs. Thats the aim for everyone really. When I get married soon, I cant see myself posting anymore.. just a different phase of life..

LOL i wouldn't still want to be on the forum when im 65! Although I do love it when BA calls certain people muppets :lol: :lol:

Sam