Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes off, will it uproot my hair?!
05-29-2009, 04:32 PM,
When it comes off, will it uproot my hair?!
Hey all,

I've got a poly system, glued on.

I'm taking it off, giving up on hair systems. I believe I've got about a week of growth under there. So probably 0.2" or so.

My fear is -- when they take it off (i think they use some kind of solution to weaken the glue as the take it off, front to back) ... will it pull out/uproot the hair? Worse, permanently??

Or am I just being paranoid?

I'd really like to keep the growth I've gained over the last week, as I'm trying to grow my hair back fast.

And as a bonus question, anyone know how to grow your hair fast? I've started taking supplements, as well as "Greens Plus" which is apparently known for accelerating hair growth.

Thanks all.

Matt
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM,
Re: When it comes off, will it uproot my hair?!
Why are you giving up?
05-29-2009, 05:37 PM,
Mathew, its your best choice,honestly, I dont know u at all,and every fiber in my body is telling me your doing the right thing, based on your posts. 7 days must be a record lol, nah im not teasing, good choice for u fella.

will it pull out/uproot the hair? Worse, permanently??

hehe yes your being super paranoid, it will be fine, just use alcohol and remove slowly mate.

At least u can say u tried everything,, although 7days really isnt enough time to evaluate, but I do think your making the right decision. Maybe you'll come back to it one day.

Good luck with everything

Sam
05-29-2009, 05:39 PM,
Appreciate all the advice you've given man.
Yeah, it's actually not because of the psychological things.
It's because I'm a singer, and I just found out the hard way that as soon as I start sweating under the lights, this thing BURNS, almost unbearably. Actually, unbearably. Completely unable to finish the show. It was nuts.

So, off it goes.

Thanks again. Glad to hear it won't damage!!!
05-29-2009, 06:07 PM,
Mathew in light of that, its quite possible it could be that specific adhesive your using...maybe if u tried others it would feel different...

Peace mate

Sam
05-29-2009, 10:15 PM,
Its not supposed to burn....so must be the adhesive you're using.
What are you using to glue it down?