Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair system for just the hairline?
05-30-2009, 10:46 AM,
Hair system for just the hairline?
Hello,
This is my first time posting and I am completely new and interested in the idea of hair systems. I am 18 years old and have receded quite a bit. I have spent a few thousand dollars on laser and natural treatments but my hairline has still continued to move backwards. After spending that much money I do not want to just shave off all my healthy hair in the back, sides and top. Is it possible to just get a SFS lace bit for just the hairline? If so, how would I go about doing it? Would I have to buy a whole system and cut out my own hairline strip from that? I am a student and am tight for cash, especially after just unloading everything I had on laser and natural treatments. And a TP is out of the question for me because one, I cannot afford it and two, I do not want the rest of my head to go bald and then just have a sweet hairline with nothing behind it and then having to shave it off just to then wear a system. There is a pic of my current situation. Help please! I want to have a normal hairline for my age!

Attached Files Image(s)

05-30-2009, 12:41 PM,
Re: Hair system for just the hairline?
hey toker how are you , the good news is that a partial hair piece for the hairline is possible and the better news is that they look great they blend easily with your natural hair, check out my post looking for pics of people with partials for hairlines ba posted a pic of a guy with a hairline partial and it looks great also check out the7thson he has 2 small pieces for his temples and they look great another guy with a partial for hairline is xxbadboy my understanding is that his looks great although i have seen no pics of his yet,b does advice people who just want a partial to buy a stock one and cut out the size that you need it works out alot cheaper infact this is what he recommended to badboy , good luck with whatever you choose tto do