Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol
05-31-2009, 03:20 PM,
Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol
Well its like 4.10am i just got home and after waiting for my turn to get dropped off by my mate i cant sleep lol. Went out with my friends i dont think they suspected Big Grin. Felt comfortable tonight with how i looked. I felt alot more confident. I had my photo taken with some random girls (who are not random anymore lol) at this party who are going to add me on facebook soon so now everyone will see how my hair now looks like. At the start of the night i would have dreaded it but im confident with how i look now. Finally got my attachment down. I can still feel the edges abit and if i lift my longish hair up i can see the lace slightly from the sides its not so much an issue but its something i have to address fo sure. I dont like it from the back because the piece hair is all long and even though it blends well colour and density with my normal back of the head hair its obvious theres a big miss match for me thats a give away so i cant wait for my own hair to grow abit more for added realism!

I want to thank everyone at the convention for their positive words and even shaun for texting to let me know my hair looked fine. I know my hair will only look better in a few weeks with an even better attachment and experience. I'm so glad french lace was my first piece because sfs would have probably ripped the way i treated this at the start. But i'm definately going to try that out for my third piece ( as i already bought a second at the convention).

Take care everyone x

Doubt i'll upload pics but alot of you know what it looks like anyway !
05-31-2009, 03:35 PM,
Re: Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol
THats a fantastic story, well done! I know exactly how u feel. After i got my first piece i went clubbing, and the feeling was simply indescribable!!

NOw its time to make up for lost time!!! ENjoy it!! Try to control yourself cos i remember when i first wore i was so excited that i did some silly things...lol. anyway rock on dude!!

Sam
05-31-2009, 07:10 PM,
Great news mate glad the hear you have settled into it takes a while but i think it gets easier
06-01-2009, 04:08 AM,
Thanks guys :] Yeah haha i cant wait to go out again maybe monday but definately during the week definately. Like i still think about it now and again but i think thats natural for anyone. Rather have my own hair but a hair piece well its definately a close second
06-01-2009, 06:57 AM,
Glad it worked out for you. Big Grin I guess practice makes perfection. It will get better and better.

What Norwood level were you?

You mentioned you probably wont share pic, you can just cover the face...would love to see your hair pic...

Goodluck to you....
06-01-2009, 08:13 AM,
great to hear danger that things have turned out well for you, just one question how come some people can wear their hair brushed back and the lace is not visible is this through practice or is it just by trimming the lace as close to the hairline as possible
06-01-2009, 10:47 AM,
um i was working my way to a norwood III vertex like not quite there but on my way. I'd rather not upload pictures even if its face censored its just a personal preference.

The hairline is all to do with the attachment, ive had it completely invisble and quite detectable before. I've read about loads of things on this forum like bleaching knots or something but i dont know if i want to expose my hairline with french lace.
06-02-2009, 05:45 AM,
Your hair looked the business mate and nobody would know you were wearing by looking at you[Image: FACT.gif]
And also you are young and that style suited you perfectly.
06-02-2009, 09:19 AM,
cheers b.a !