Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to order/make small piece?
06-05-2009, 10:00 AM,
How to order/make small piece?
Okay, so I have receded significantly for my age and would like to get my old hairline back. I want to order a system but do not know how to go about it. There is a picture of my template. As you can see it is quite small and thin. From what I have read, something like this is very doable and can look great. What is the best way to get a final piece that looks like that template? The hairline I want does not exactly conform the the CC hairline they have. How can I get my own?

Thanks everyone,
Joker

Attached Files Image(s)

06-05-2009, 10:49 AM,
Re: How to order/make small piece?
Tokerjoker,
We will make the hairpiece exactly to the size of the template. Please mark the front and the back. We have made many pieces like this. The front hairline does not have to conform to the shape of contured tape------you just need to make the tape conform to hairpiece. It's easy to cut the tape to match the contour of the hairpiece.
Regards,
John
06-05-2009, 10:55 AM,
Look at my posts...I wear a partial and have posted a pic of my template.

You don't have to use CC contours, and can just cut small strips...or use glue.
06-05-2009, 11:13 AM,
Awesome! Thanks for replying. So how much would a small piece like this cost me roughly?
06-05-2009, 11:19 AM,
tokerjoker123 Wrote:Awesome! Thanks for replying. So how much would a small piece like this cost me roughly?

I have replied to your E-mail mate.