Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bungee jumping with fake hair
06-07-2009, 05:23 PM,
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair
lol...ok cretin bumpuncher...lookin forward to the pics of your hair fallin off lol :lol: all in tongue in cheek of course...
You might have had the wisdom and insight of perusing through the older posts and there are lots of people saying the same thing....blue lace holds.....so dont be a wank*r about it. :lol:
06-07-2009, 05:52 PM,
Lol :lol: learn how to spell you pompous slap head. Before insinuating stuff and starting a pointless argument based on assumption, which is wasting both of our time. Instead you’re some loser hiding behind a screen with your unarticulated replies. I mean ‘’perusing’’ I suppose high school is too much for some :lol: . Oh yeah well from what I can see the similar questions that have been answered before get answered all time. And I for one do not have a problem with that, but if thats the case then why can't i ask a question that has already been answered. But if you do have a problem then just don’t open the topic :S. Now is that wanker enough for you, you little fairy or do you not understand some of the big words?
06-07-2009, 06:58 PM,
lol...me a slaphead...lol I'm not even a wearer yet you little girl, although I have helped others fit their pieces and have ordered a set for myself.
There are no spelling mistakes either.

Listen you wee thing...I replied to you in tongue in cheek, you wanted to throw in the insults with your bumberclap quip.
I notice you have a negative frame that you carry with you...you are so negative in your outlook.
Sad to see and yes I feel for you that you being just a wee little teenager are balding already...life isn't fair on you is it.

Thank god for Toplace though they are the best.

BTW. Weren't you the twirp that whined about not being sure you got what you wanted at the convention?
I'm sorry that bad things always seem to happen to you but, think negatively and negative things will come your way, so I'm sure in your case that not even blue lace tape will help you, because you will be so worried that you did something wrong or that the tape wont hold that....I wouldn't be surprised if your baldy head sweats so much that the topper will just fly off your head on your first jump.
But I wish you the best little lad.
The answers are often found by going through the archives...the rest is persistent effort and testing on your part.

And no one can really make 100% guarantees for you in anything in life, still if you're so worried why don't you go somewhere at night after securing your piece with blue lace tape and go down a hill without a helmet on a motorbike or something...that should allay your fears if the piece doesn't come off.

I have tested all kinds of tapes and glues...blue lace if applied on a properly prepared scalp and hairpiece holds against the strongest winds. Big Grin
06-08-2009, 02:53 AM,
timguyperson Wrote:A purse or handbag is often fashionably designed, typically used by women, and is used to hold items such as wallet, keys, tissues, makeup, a hairbrush, cellular device or personal digital assistant, feminine hygiene products, or other items.

The word purse is derived from the Latin bursa, from the Greek βυρσα, meaning oxhide.[2]

Purses are usually carried by women, though men sometimes carry one as a smaller alternative to a backpack; such a purse is sometimes termed a murse or manbag (portmanteaus "man" with "purse" and "handbag" respectively). It can also be called a man-purse. Such bags are often similar or identical to messenger bags. Smaller children also use purses, but usually just for show. Kiefer Sutherland, of 24 fame, brought the man-purse into the main stream through his character, Jack Bauer. Jack frequently prominently carried his messenger bag with him in the 5th Season.

Coin purses are small purses, just large enough to hold paper money, cards and coins

A medium-to-small-sized purse with a short handle, designed to be carried (clutched) in one's hand is often called a clutch.

A larger purse with two handles is often called a tote.

A pocketbook is similar to a purse.

A security bag protects the carrier from travel theft. The purse includes an invisible stainless steel strap sewn into the fabric and a protectant on the main zipper.

lol Big Grin
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM,
lol wait a second did you just read ''perusing'' wrong and just added the definition of purse or was that just a really random statement.

lol Wow so I’m suppose to hate my life just because of hair loss. Sorry but i don't think i can do that when I look at retrospect on what others in this world have had to go through as cheesy as that sounds. It hasn't been an easy ride as a newbie. But on this forum I’ve learnt stuff and everyone has been really supportive. I think you were trying to be helpful to in your own way but took what i said in a wrong way then i took what you said in a wrong way and it snowballed. Since you're not a wearer as you claim, from my experience everyone’s can be different; it started off very negatively. That doesn't mean i live my life negatively in a house with 12 cats hating the world. But as I’ve gone out in the last 14 days and made more new friends in the last two weeks of wearing I’ve felt more and more positive about the whole having a hairpiece. So i don't see how you can just pick some old post read a negative comment and say that’s how i'm going to define him, as someone who's permanently negative because if you read on you'll see i had a second post saying I’m happy with what i got at the convention and that everything was going great. Yeah and I’m sure I’ll be more worried about hanging upside down a bungee cord than my hair at the time but it would be nice to still have it on after instead of it falling off and looking like a joke from laurel and hardy. I've ordered walker no shine tape i don’t know if that’s as strong as blue or whatever but I’ll see. Now i can call you a fairy and stuff and you can be unimaginative and say the same sort of stuff back but i don't want to argue. Not even for entertainment value for timguypersons.
06-08-2009, 09:28 AM,
but i don't want to argue. Not even for entertainment value for timguypersons.

Maybe for me then??.....dam..and here i was ready to get out da popcorn... :lol: :lol:

Sam