Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elton John Live - a report!
06-13-2009, 01:32 AM,
Re: Elton John Live - a report!
He still has too much density for his ages and looks, Here is his wig without it being styled :

[Image: a_elton_i.jpg]

The bloke has worn some hideous syrups over the years and has a hairwearer I used to cringe when I seen him wearing them, He obviously looks better now but it is way off from being perfect as his density is still to much for a 62 year old man with a 62 year olds face.
06-13-2009, 10:20 AM,
klifford Wrote:I think JRob is right, the highlights help give the appearance of texture but a professional cut-in is necessary to get a really nice true textured look. 8-)

A professional texturized cut, highlights, and a touch of styling product are the KO punch.

Joe and Betsy both work at high end salons and when they do a cut in they will take pieces of hair and chop downward at about a 45 degree angle to give it definition. Add in highlights and throw in a little Waxworks and it looks spectacular.

You should see the look on the faces of stylists when I tell them all of my hair is fake.

Highlights? Rock star cut? Styling products? What? You can't do that with a wig!
06-15-2009, 04:40 AM,
I'm amazed that Elton John wears. Seriously. I guess I'm just out of touch, but I thought I remembered reading years ago that he underwent numerous transplant surgeries. I've seen him in concert (a lot) and on occassion had really good seats at an outside venue. I remember the wind blowing his hair and thinking what a great job his surgeon did. Wow. A full cap. Well, I think it looks great. I know the density is a bit on the high side but . . . hey, it's Elton John. If anyone can pull off a high denisty, it's him. And the style, color, etc., looks utterly fantastic. Whoever does his cut-ins sure knows what they're doing. No dilettante stylist for Sir Elton.
06-15-2009, 05:44 PM,
Elton desperately needs some gray........