Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loads of hairs coming from the bottom of the piece
06-15-2009, 07:04 AM,
Loads of hairs coming from the bottom of the piece
Like before during clean up i noticed 1 or 2 hairs sticking out from the bottom of the base but now i got like 7-8 is this normal for the hair piece or have i done something wrong?
06-15-2009, 02:45 PM,
Re: Loads of hairs coming from the bottom of the piece
Yeah i feel for you dude, sucks having to buy hair while studying instead of spending it on going out. Especially since you've been wearing for what a couple weeks? But you wont go wrong with french lace, though you should keep some invisible thread just incase you end up getting a rip. Life saver!
06-16-2009, 12:15 AM,
Danger, did you use knot sealer on your piece?
06-16-2009, 02:33 AM,
In my 3 years wearing I've never used knot sealer, and I've always had tons of hairs coming down out of my piece! Just never really worried about it, you can't feel those hairs anyway.

Maybe I should get some knot sealer tho Smile
06-16-2009, 03:06 AM,
[quote="Mr.Burns"]In my 3 years wearing I've never used knot sealer, and I've always had tons of hairs coming down out of my piece! Just never really worried about it, you can't feel those hairs anyway.

i agree with mr burns . i dont worry about it
06-16-2009, 05:40 AM,
the knot sealer does nothing to prevent hair wash-thru. when washing and rinsing your hair, tip it upside down to prevent wash-thru.
timeguyperson: I don't know what you are referring to when you say I can do your custom system in 21 days??? please elaborate as I have nothing to do with the ordering of hair systems, you have to speak with John at toplaceusa about that.......I can do the cut-in, knot sealing etc, but not sure what you are referring to when you said I can do your custom piece in less than 21 days. you've got me worried that there was a miscommunication????!! I don't order hairpieces. please check with me on this. thanks!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
06-16-2009, 06:44 AM,
- No guys i haven't used knot sealer, does it make a big difference?

Debbie just to confirm are you saying that the hairs coming from the bottom of my piece are hairs that have been washed through from the top to the bottom. So if i wash it upside down that can be avoided?

Yeahh mr burns you're right it you can't really feel it lol but i dont want my hair piece dying on me too soon with all these hairs being lost.
06-16-2009, 08:39 AM,
So if it's just wash through, then the knot sealer should prevent the hairs from falling out of the piece correct?
So then you can avoid having washed through hairs by making sure the piece has water coming down on the piece from the underside(lace side) of the piece once removed.
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM,
Newbies comment:
I have removed & attatched my first piece maybe 15 times now & I NEVER loose any hair !

- maybe I have to expect that in a few weeks
or
- maybe I don`t have to expect that because I use a different technique:

I don`t spray lacerelease on the piece close to the lace, I use a pipette instead and apply Isoprop in drops directly to the skin (no skin irritation at all )
after I lifted the lace a little before and lremove the lace very carefully while adding the IPA drom by drop.
Need not more than 2 pipette ( 5 cm pipette ) "loadings" in total for that release process.

I even have that most sensitively (?) SFS - even only a few leavings of glue on the lace, the most stays
on my skin and can also be removed with the IPA, or even better with PURE ( but that dries my skin a little ).

Will tell you in a few weeks, if that proces stays as stable as it currently is...
That first stockpiece is great quality...
Carsten
06-16-2009, 03:03 PM,
debbie's knot sealer solves this problem.

Check the info link sticky it has more great info there.