Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
highlights on hairpieces
06-19-2009, 12:40 PM,
Re: highlights on hairpieces
JamesKennedy Wrote:I sent an old piece to the factory with highlights and I got the leopard spot big bird piece sent back. So I don't know how much more exact one can get.

I think its much easier to go to a salon and pay for highlights. That way you can control the amount you want. Most salons don't charge much for men's highlights. Probably $20-$40 when its all said and done!

You return it and get them to re-make it, There is absolutly no point paying extra money to get highlights done when you can get them for free.
06-19-2009, 05:08 PM,
That would seem logical to return it, but after sending them a piece initially to use as a reference and it coming back not even close to stylish, it didn't really make sense in terms of time. I could send it back and pray they get it right. With the added time, it could be another month or more before I got it back. Or, I can just go to a salon and get it done in an hour.

Its basically everyone's preference. But I hate having to hold my breath that someone overseas is going to get it right when I can just have someone right next to me do what I want them to do when its on my head.
06-21-2009, 04:57 PM,
Just a question, how do you know how to order the highlights correctly? there is no guide on the order sheet, I ordered mine with 5% highlights throughout every hair section 1-6 I hope it turns out looking ok Wink
06-22-2009, 02:49 PM,
ordering highlights;
if you want sunstreak type highlights, ask for "spot highlights" or "sunstreak highlights". you have to specify, of course, what color you want the highlights to be. if you want more than one color, but all blended together to make up the overall color, ask for "blended highlight" and of course, tell them what color you want them. you must also give a percentage of highlights you want.

DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->