Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie needs help (pics)
06-16-2009, 11:39 AM,
Re: Newbie needs help (pics)
Your sides will be fine, especially since you usually get it cut with a 1/4 inch blade. That length will usually leave a bit of scalp showing, as is the case in your pics.

I was in the same boat as you. Mine was alot more advanced though when I was about 20. I said forget it and got a rug. Though my first year it looked awful. I thankfully found a hairpiece salon that had better quality pieces, and now I just do it myself like all the rest on here!!!

If you are feeling a bit shakey or unsure at first, do a hair piece stylist or salon. At least they will be able to get your specs correct and give you some tricks of the trade. If they try to make you sign contracts or refuse to give you information on doing it yourself, tell them forget it. The money you'd spend on a contract you can go to a convention, or, worst case scenario, trial an error a piece or two to get it right.

Good luck buddy!
06-17-2009, 05:59 AM,
thank you for all the replies, you guys are really helpful. Smile
06-18-2009, 03:38 PM,
check out downundersyd's pictures here on the forum from the UK convention. he is wearing only a front partial.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
06-24-2009, 08:39 AM,
thanks Debbie I checked those pics out, he looks great, I would love it if mine looked like that.