Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I jst tried a Flowbee,best cut ever!A+++
06-19-2009, 03:42 PM,
I jst tried a Flowbee,best cut ever!A+++
I wanted to try a Flowbee after common logic rang a bell in my head.I got it today,and did a cut in on a new Toplace unit from my collection.
It was a piece of cake and the results are fantastic.Why didnt I buy this years ago? When my wife came home I was working in garage and she
asked who cut my hair this time?I told her a new person named Flow did the job and only charged me 75.00.She said what a great job Flow did and I
should stick with going to her salon.She knows I have a Robo cutter and my hair came out ok but never...........you know.
In time I will tell her or maybe not.The Flowbee sure works great and gives a unreal blend. Just letting you know
06-19-2009, 10:06 PM,
Re: I jst tried a Flowbee,best cut ever!A+++
I've been using my RoboCut for 4 years now. Would you recommend me try a Flowbee?

Can I get a Flowbee with a UK power supply?
06-20-2009, 12:56 AM,
Try everything that makes yoou look better.People post that the walker tape works great,I order some from Debbie.
I also own a Robo unit but I now use a Flowbee and I look better.The bottom line is freedom and saving money,which leads to freedom.
Just yesterday I learned a simple trick to fix a torn lace and it works.I will post results after I check it again.
The more you know about wearing hair the less you bend over to the sharks in the business.They only want your wallet and all your money.
I will bet I have saved over $10,000.00 dollars since finding Toplace and this fourm ,if not more.
06-20-2009, 01:02 AM,
Wait a minute, Meandean...Are you saying that your wife doesn't know you wear??
06-20-2009, 01:19 AM,
Of course she knows I wear,she thought a girl named Flow did my cut in.I did the cut myself with a FlowBee
06-20-2009, 03:51 AM,
I use the Flowbee also. Cant say enough good things about it. A stylist is great, but I prefer to do all my own haircuts and attachments in the privacy of my own home, when I want.
06-20-2009, 10:51 AM,
I want a flowbee Big Grin Do you know if it's possible with UK connection>?
06-20-2009, 03:15 PM,
You can order a flowbee with a universal adapter Wink usually.
Try googling for it in the Uk.

If you have to choose between the two,the robocut just doesn't do a good enough job at all whereas the Flowbee gives you nice blending with an even looking style and does not pull your hairs out like the robocut can at time.

The Robocut gives a mediocre cut and just cannot match the flowbee IMO.