Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can everyone please post pics?
06-21-2009, 09:54 AM,
Can everyone please post pics?
Don't tell me to search because I already have.

I'm teetering on the fence right now and need that little bit to push me over. I'd really like to see more of Sester's short hairstyle and other really short styles. I think Debbie has some shorter ones floating around on her website... maybe she has additional ones, namely of the high-n-tight?
06-21-2009, 09:59 AM,
Re: Can everyone please post pics?
06-21-2009, 10:37 AM,
Hey CB1,

I have posted so many pics already, I dont have anymore for now. Let me tell you mate, this is the cold hard fact, there are so so many pics already on this board, which should give you a clear indication of what is possible with these pieces. Trust me mate, seeing more pics of close hairlines or whatever isnt going to make a difference. What do you have to lose really? your already unhappy about your situation, why dont you just try to do something about it, which is why i assume your here. Make a template, and order a peice and just give it a go. Just by looking at all the pics doesnt mean your going to be able to have it looking like that first time you try, its a whole roller coaster process to be honest. But you gotta start some where. Youll need to grow your side hair longer for starters. I dont know how long youve been searching these boards, but everything u need to know is on it, you need to search. Its really simple mate. Make a template, send it in, grow your hair longer, choose specs suited for you (ba or others can help), and wait the order. If you havent read many posts about different glues, bases, attachments methods etc etc,your definitely not gonna be on the right footing when it comers in the mail. Any newbie really really reeeeeealy needs to do that first.

Good luck

Dragon Dome AKA sesster
06-21-2009, 01:00 PM,
Wtf...are you blind?
06-21-2009, 02:44 PM,
Hahah... dude, if you had any idea how fast I'd slap the shit out of you for saying something like to me. Guess you're safe, though... running your mouth from the comfort of your own home and all.

My fault... guess it's outrageous for there to be a single place with everyone's pics instead of them floating around all over the friggin' place.
06-21-2009, 05:57 PM,
I just point out the obvious...check the info link sticky dumbo...
06-21-2009, 06:54 PM,
wow, nothing like a little poor attitude
06-21-2009, 10:12 PM,
dudeee if you're having trouble finding more pics look at snipes newbie link and whenever you see a post with like a paper clip icon it means it has photo's in that topic. And there is the old forum too.Its a weird experience at first wearing but from what i've seen you can get anything from a short military cut with a hairpiece to some over the top emo hairstyle to something in the middle. There really isnt alot that cannot be done. goodluck!
06-22-2009, 02:44 AM,
CB1 Wrote:Hahah... dude, if you had any idea how fast I'd slap the shit out of you for saying something like to me. Guess you're safe, though... running your mouth from the comfort of your own home and all.

My fault... guess it's outrageous for there to be a single place with everyone's pics instead of them floating around all over the friggin' place.

i agree with cb1 it be great if there was a sticky with just all the photos on saves you going back weeks or months to find them Smile
06-22-2009, 03:16 AM,
I'm going to talk to the webmaster about adding a photo page.
Regards,
John