Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker No Shine under heay duty testing by Meandean
06-22-2009, 11:03 AM,
Walker No Shine under heay duty testing by Meandean
I put it on a few days back and its doing a great job.I did use GTBG freeze spray as a base before putting on the tape.
I am hoping to get 3 weeks with the Walker No Shine tape but will be happy with 10 days.I have never liked using tape before
but this may change it.
06-28-2009, 06:17 AM,
Re: Walker No Shine under heay duty testing by Meandean
Going strong on day 8.I like the fact that my hair seems to be more a part of me being on so long.I like this new tape.
06-30-2009, 08:46 AM,
I am amazed by the Walker No Shine tape.
It holds and holds, strong as hell.
Not much shine, especially after a day or so.
07-04-2009, 02:04 PM,
Still going strong! This stape is still giving me a tight hold!
07-07-2009, 08:16 AM,
How do you actually use Walker no shine? Do you attach it to your skin first and then place your system on top of it? When I peeled and attached it to base first, my head was a galaxy!
07-07-2009, 08:37 AM,
i can't seem to get more than 5 days out of it myself if it lasted longer i would be a huge fan of this tape.
07-07-2009, 04:27 PM,
danger!!89 Wrote:i can't seem to get more than 5 days out of it myself if it lasted longer i would be a huge fan of this tape.
It's been a while since I used tape, but when I did, I used the Walker no-shine in the front. I recall that I had to touch it up on occasion with a bit of glue, but that wasn't so much of a problem. I also seem to recall that it unfortunately left a bigger mess on the lace than ST30 did.
07-07-2009, 05:59 PM,
I love walker no shine, but the last two times I have used it , i have developed a rash.. bummer.. Anyone else getting a rash off of Walker? . looks like i am going to have to find another product
07-09-2009, 02:53 PM,
I removed hair after using the tape and I also have a nasty rash.Did I leave it on to long?
My whole bald area is full of bumps and super red color.What did I do wrong?
07-09-2009, 03:44 PM,
no idea dude but gratz for getting this far for this long with no shine tape lol