Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace accepts the Farrell Challenge
06-24-2009, 09:33 AM,
Toplace accepts the Farrell Challenge
Hi All,
This is to inform everyone that Toplace has accepted the Farrell Challenge. As you probably know, Richard Farrell sells his hair systems for about $2,600 each. He has issued the following challenge and Toplace gladly accepts the challenge:

Ever Heard of the Farrell Challenge?
For the last ten years we have challenged every major hair replacement
company in the world to a winner take all contest to create the best
hair replacement system. As of June 17, 2009, not a single company has
stepped up to take the challenge. This should be a strong indicator of
the quality and artistry of our Hair Systems compared to our competitors

Richard Farrell makes some strong claims. He says that Farrell Hair Replacement is the 'only Ultra Custom Hair Replacement Company in the World.'
We challenge that. He says the 'longevity of a pair of Farrell hair systems is 5-7 years' (no mention of the cost of hair adds and new fronts)--therefore Farrell hair is 'definitely the least expensive.' We challenge that. He says Farrell Hair Replacement Systems have been voted #1 Best Hair System in the World (guess the voters had no choice per his statement above). We challenge that.

Mr. Farrell please post on this forum and publicly acknowledge that Toplace has accepted the Farrell Challenge. We are looking forward to a fair and honest
competition.
Regards,
John
06-24-2009, 12:00 PM,
Re: Toplace accepts the Farrell Challenge
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hi All,
This is to inform everyone that Toplace has accepted the Farrell Challenge. As you probably know, Richard Farrell sells his hair systems for about $2,600 each. He has issued the following challenge and Toplace gladly accepts the challenge:

Ever Heard of the Farrell Challenge?
For the last ten years we have challenged every major hair replacement
company in the world to a winner take all contest to create the best
hair replacement system. As of June 17, 2009, not a single company has
stepped up to take the challenge. This should be a strong indicator of
the quality and artistry of our Hair Systems compared to our competitors

Richard Farrell makes some strong claims. He says that Farrell Hair Replacement is the 'only Ultra Custom Hair Replacement Company in the World.'
We challenge that. He says the 'longevity of a pair of Farrell hair systems is 5-7 years' (no mention of the cost of hair adds and new fronts)--therefore Farrell hair is 'definitely the least expensive.' We challenge that. He says Farrell Hair Replacement Systems have been voted #1 Best Hair System in the World (guess the voters had no choice per his statement above). We challenge that.

Mr. Farrell please post on this forum and publicly acknowledge that Toplace has accepted the Farrell Challenge. We are looking forward to a fair and honest
competition.
Regards,
John

Early Las Vegas odd makers have toplace a 4-1 favorite to win this challenge.
06-24-2009, 05:26 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:He says Farrell Hair Replacement Systems have been voted #1 Best Hair System in the World (guess the voters had no choice per his statement above).

That line always cracks me up. I wanna see the figures! I have a slight suspicion he voted for himself lol.

A Rocky style showdown would be great, with "hearts on fire" playing in the background as we do our attachements Big Grin Sorry for my sense of humour, but I've woken up to early...now back to sleep.
06-25-2009, 08:10 AM,
Why would you waste your time with that unless you knew you were going to win? Isn't that contest funded by hairsite.com?? Who is funded by farrell?? Would be kind of stupid to enter in a contest where the judges are being sponsored by your competitor.
06-25-2009, 12:28 PM,
I'm Ex-Farrell and still feel raped by the $5200 I spent on two systems last August. The systems suck. Let me know if you need anything. Maybe I can model the difference....haha.

Smoke him John and BA......we are all behind you.
06-26-2009, 08:47 AM,
farrell will be running scared Big Grin
06-26-2009, 03:12 PM,
Why would they have to run scared if those dumb challenges are fixed anyway.
06-27-2009, 01:26 AM,
John and Ba,

Good Morning!! I hoep this post finds both of you well. I would like to make an offer to you with regards to this challenge. I have two Farrell systems that I got back in 07 and would like to extend an offer to send one of these to you so that you can personally see any differences in quality. This is not to prove or disprove, but simply even the playing field against any obstacles you amy come across.

If you would be willing to comp a system or simply offer a discount on a new system, that would be great as well.

I have read the posts here and this will be a stiff challenge and I feel Toplace can pull ahead, unless obvious obstacles prevent that happening (judges, opinions, etc).
06-27-2009, 03:08 AM,
Toplace would win, however make sure the judging is not done by a group that is sponsored by farrell. Wink
06-27-2009, 04:20 AM,
Kevin,
Thanks for the offer. We know the Farrell quality because we get units sent in by this customers all the time for duplication. He's still using the thick old fashioned mono base but with a lace front--it's 'yesterday's technology.' The only thing that lasts 5-7 years on his units are these heavy 'screens'---the hair still has to added and the front lace replaced after about a year or so. Where does he get these bases from? Ace Hardware? But send in your Farrell unit---we'll be glad to give you a free unit.
Regards,
John