Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Waxworks Justified in Price??
06-24-2009, 10:46 AM,
Is Waxworks Justified in Price??
Guys this waxworks stuff costs like $18 for a tube...I am wondering if this is really worth it to buy,...I mean is it that good that its worth this much???
06-24-2009, 11:16 AM,
Re: Is Waxworks Justified in Price??
Yes.
06-24-2009, 03:19 PM,
Nicely put Spartan...and spot on.
06-24-2009, 09:06 PM,
It lasts forever actually... you only need a little, and it contains a LOT in the tube.
06-25-2009, 03:42 AM,
Try not to pay too much attention to price itself because that can be misleading.

As Mr. Burns pointed out, one tube lasts FOREVER. I think mine is still half full and I've probably had it for a year! If you put that into perspective, you are really only looking at what, less than a dollar per month?

Obviously the internet has made the hair game much more affordable than ever, but I personally try to increase the longevity of my pieces as much as possible. In the scope of things spending a little bit more on high quality products will generally save you money in the long run.

It's all about value.
06-25-2009, 08:08 AM,
Do i like waxworks, yes. Do i think the price is justified, No. Is it worth the price? Well, I guess so because alot of the same "genre" of hair products cost just as much or more because you get less. Do i feel they are all crooks. yeah.
06-25-2009, 01:37 PM,
Not sure where you live, but I used a coupon at Ulta & got the big tube for about $10.
Using it almost everyday since the beginning of Feb. & still got at least a 1/3 left.