Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair system cut in Merseyside
06-25-2009, 06:06 AM,
Hair system cut in Merseyside
Hi,

Does anybody know of any stylists in the Merseyside area of England that have experience cutting in Hair systems as I don't think I could do it by myself? I have searched the forum and found one post recommending a guy called Martin Macmillan but it was an old post so I am not sure if the email is still valid as I have not yet had a reply (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->). Anyone know of any others?

Thanks
06-26-2009, 05:34 AM,
Re: Hair system cut in Merseyside
Yes thats Martin who comes to all our UK conventions, He maybe away on holiday if you have no reply by the weekend E-mail me and I will give him a bell.
06-26-2009, 06:06 AM,
Hey, thanks that's great. On a separate issue, is it possible to get a hair system with a lower hairline than what your natural hairline was like? Its just I have a large forehead so have never really felt comfortable enough to wear my hair (before it fell out) sticking up at the front so I would like it if maybe have it a bit lower down, just a little bit?

update: I've had a reply from Martin.
06-26-2009, 08:41 AM,
ant080808 Wrote:Hey, thanks that's great. On a separate issue, is it possible to get a hair system with a lower hairline than what your natural hairline was like? Its just I have a large forehead so have never really felt comfortable enough to wear my hair (before it fell out) sticking up at the front so I would like it if maybe have it a bit lower down, just a little bit?

he cut my system in last week . hes very good you be in safe hands with him
06-27-2009, 06:31 AM,
ant080808 Wrote:Hey, thanks that's great. On a separate issue, is it possible to get a hair system with a lower hairline than what your natural hairline was like? Its just I have a large forehead so have never really felt comfortable enough to wear my hair (before it fell out) sticking up at the front so I would like it if maybe have it a bit lower down, just a little bit?

You can place it anywhere on the forehead but obviously it has to look natural.