06-26-2009, 01:12 PM,
Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
Absolute legend.

Will never be forgotten.

God Bless.

Sam
06-26-2009, 01:14 PM,
Re: Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
honestly, this bloke pays 2 KIDS out of court and every1 goes on like he is a god, dnt wish death on ANYONE but they say what goes around..............
06-26-2009, 01:26 PM,
The boys father was in debt big time, and they took advantage of an innocent and fragile man.

Im not going to debate.

MJ was truely something else.

Great loss.

Sam
06-26-2009, 02:55 PM,
i was coming out a pub just before midnight ready to find a club to go to when i saw that on the news. Felt goosebumps for real. Completely fucked up my night man, so many people in town were just upset. Such a legend i'm glad i didn't trek it to london and wait all night to get tickets to his gigs like some mates did but ah R.I.P mj Sad Sad
06-26-2009, 03:10 PM,
MJ, was def a odd character. Def a little strange or kind of crazy to most people. That being said. I think he was a great entertainer, he had great songs throughout the decades and I have to give him credit where credit is due. He was a great performer. His personal life, is just that. But some celebs dont get a personal life, especially someone like him who is very non conformist. Crazy ? yep. great songs and performances, definitely.
06-27-2009, 02:47 AM,
very sad loss cant belive hes gone loved his music Sad
06-27-2009, 06:28 AM,
Great Entertainer no doubt, But nonce like behaviour from him thats a fact ! Not tears shed here thats for sure.
06-27-2009, 10:08 AM,
I liked he music, but now we have one less pedo running around.
06-27-2009, 01:45 PM,
His music was great and I never bought the pedo b.s. that everyone labelled him as.
Now that the guy is gone it's not appropriate to twist the knife in his back. Let him rest in peace.
06-27-2009, 03:26 PM,
Well said Phoenix.

MJ gave hundreds of millions to charity, fact!

Only god can judge the dead, who are we to judge?? Shame on some of you.

Sam