Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
06-29-2009, 11:51 AM,
Re: Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
I understand what you mean Xeon and I agree.

I think Mickael Jackson probably did many things that were not appropriate, both to himself and to some of the people he knew (including those kids who were visiting him on his ranch).

But in my opinion, more than our arbitrary set of values, it is a person's knowledge, intelligence, family background and even mental health, that should be used as a real reference to determine how "good" or "bad" he or she was...and we are not born equal in regard to those différent aspects of life, it's a fact.

Some types of behavior can certainly be considered reprehensible and harmful from an objective point of view, but wether we like it or not, there are many cases where certain people hardly had any choice and simply became what life allowed them to become. Yes, we all have freewill, but for some unfortunate people, even freewill has its limits. Was it the case for Jackson ? I can't be sure, obviously. But I feel that sometimes, it's life itself that's guilty.

Regards
06-29-2009, 03:25 PM,
phoenix13 Wrote:Yep let this thread die..before the bad taste of BA aggressively attacking anyone that sticks up for MJ starts to annoy us paying customers to the point where we start to look about doing business elsewhere.....

What you waffling on about ? I post what I think and what I belive unlike the loony politically correct brigade I aint afraid to say what I think, This is a forum and sometimes we post our views and debate things, We sometimes have a difference
of opinion and thats ok we still wear hair and help each other and dont hold grudges because we dont agree on certain things. Is everyone going to agree with me ? :lol: of course not and thats ok, But I aint going to post what I think people want to hear, People who know me know I am a bloke who keeps it real and I dont BS anyone unlike some I could mention, See I dont like people who are two faced and say one thing but belive another, Which type of person would you prefer to do business with ? If its the two faced type you will find a bomb load like that in the hair replacement business. So if you like
and to quote you " before the bad taste of BA aggressively attacking anyone that sticks up for MJ starts to annoy us paying customers to the point where we start to look about doing business elsewhere" Be my guest and just run along and shut the door on the way out there is nothing in here for you to see mate.

Ta Ta for now.
06-29-2009, 05:05 PM,
I dont know why people take the talk about Michael jackson so personally. You would really leave this company over a difference of opinion on MJ? lol. thats a little extreme. All BA is doing is sharing his opinion, so what? I shared mine, you shared yours. People always dispute shit on forums. Its the nature of the beast. I believe what BA is saying is partially true. The guy is definitely a loon, and what he does is not appropriate. And I agree with others that i do not believe MJ sexually molested anyone, and that his problems probably stemmed from his upbringing. Everyone is really right anyway. Just different perspectives.

Let me say one thing about BA honestly. BA gives his opinions straight out, sometimes even crudely. But he is honest and states what he believes. There have been times I didnt agree with BA, and there have been times where we have even bumped heads with each other. But in the end, I realize that I respect the fact that he is true to himself, and that he never tries to falsely please people. Not a phony. So lets give some credit to BA for speaking to us honestly, and sharing his true opinions with all of us instead of hiding behind some kind of phony facade to make everyone happy. Instead of being PC and being very vague not to disagree with any MJ fans, he told us how he felt. And I appreciate that.
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM,
I respect BA for telling what he thinks.Only God and MJ will ever know what went on in the bedroom with all those young people.
Remember that kid from TV show called Webster? Thats when it all started.MJ should have stuck with that song"Just beat it"in more ways then one.
I give a rats ass that MJ died.He was dead a long time ago in my book.If I could dance I would dance on his coffin,but I would get 20 yrs in prison for
that or maybe the gas chamber.I hope MJ goes right to hell for his crimes.
06-29-2009, 10:45 PM,
Using my sester ID cos i forgot my password for DragonDome.

Pheonix your a tragic individual. In all my years on this forum i never came across a thread as foul and appauling as yours.

Your a bitter, sad and ridiculous individual.

Hope you get lost fast!! BA ban his ass mate

Sam
06-29-2009, 11:16 PM,
You truely are a sad, pathetic and filthy individual.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Sam
06-30-2009, 12:13 AM,
Last night I saw a documentary on Michael Jackson on a Canadian T.V. show called The Passionate Eye on the CBC. If you strongly believe he was not a child molester then this show will make you rethink. Nothing is hidden, they describe his Neverland bedroom area, his former manager speaks out, it is a must see Michael Jackson program and it does not paint a pretty picture. Americans need to watch more international TV and not CNN to get their news.
06-30-2009, 12:30 AM,
phoenix13 Wrote:and fuck you BA...shut the door on the way out? ok since you dont respect my money...I wont send you any future orders nor will your japanese site fair well after I translte your comments....looks like you are seeing and making enemies out of everyone ... well you see even hollywood lace is having $158 specials, businesses are reducing prices, more options are available for consumers and frankly you have zero customer handling ability...In Japan there is propia out now which is an undetectable hair sytem that you peel off and its base is invisible..brilliant stuff. google it Smile

Toplace under you will become extinct since you are so keen to bite the hands that feed you...ok I will take my business elsewhere and will post my experience with you in Japanese here in Tokyo.

Good luck...

Dude it's a FORUM. People post opposing opinions all the time. Peace.
06-30-2009, 01:36 AM,
Exactly so give me a break.
06-30-2009, 03:15 AM,
Time to cool off guys. No more posting on this thread. I'm not locking it but I will if this continues.
Regards,
John