• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
07-10-2009, 07:26 AM,
Re: Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
good point klifford
07-11-2009, 02:29 AM,
I beg to differ klifford.
There may be even a small percentage of people who might get actually influenced by celebrities who are considered credible. And i consider Springsteen to be as credible as anyone. At the end of the day, these celebs are also citizens who have a right to voice their opinion. Great music has always made people think and question the times they are living in- Dylan, Fogerty, Springsteen, maybe Neil Young,Seeger....Even in their music their politics was pretty much evident and if they feel they have a service to render, so be it. Those who get put off by Springsteen or any such celebrities can always stay away from them

Also, as a non American... from far off india... if i can be honest, it is guys like Springsteen who remind us all that is great about America and not the politicians who somehow make America look like big bully who is only interested in it's own interests
07-12-2009, 02:56 PM,
Nobody shells out over $20 million dollars for nothing,lets get real.I would not want to be Mr.Jackson when they run the video
at the waiting area in the sky.The guy should have done jail time.
07-13-2009, 07:39 AM,
Didn't that chandler guy admit he was lying about mj touching him days after he died. You gotta remember MJ was in terrible condition during the whole ordeal and was also taking all kinds of drugs to get him through it. Paying him off was the best way to save MJ from himself 20 million is alot of money but you gotta remember michael was worth over a billion
07-13-2009, 10:28 AM,
After MJ died I watched some of the lesser known interviews and read some articles, and now I'm sure (as far as any can be "sure") that MJ was a sweet, innocent person. He lived a very sheltered life, and was a bit innocent and "naive" because of that I think.
There's plenty of pictures out there showing his vitiligo for all to see (very obvious), but of course the newspapers wont post that, oh no..
Also, Chandler did admit to lying, now he has also sued his father (for what I don't remember). There was also an article printed in 1994 in the GQ magazine about the payoff (the michael jackson conspiracy, or something like that), that can also be read online. Very interesting reading...

The guy has given more money to humanitarian organisations than any other artist ever (he's in the Guiness record book), and had kids from poor backgrounds as well as dying from cancer etc, coming to his playground at Neverland to give them some joy and happiness. Giving toys to poor children at orhanages all over the world etc..etc.. WITHOUT waving a flag and saying "hey, look at me!" like the other fake celebrity stars out there doing charity just to get noticed.
I think he was preyed upon by greedy people, telling him to get this plastic surgery and use this and that.. There are plenty of greedy and cynical people out there preying on the rich and vulnerable. MJ sure was an easy target.

MJ wasn't A4, who would be after living such a life like he had?
OK, so he had to many operations on his nose, that doesn't make him a monster..
OK, so he liked goofing off with kids and play and have childlike fun.. The problem with the media that it's always thinking "SEX, SEX, SEX". Not all people are like that. Not to mention the Martin Bashir interview, Bashir lied and manipulated the truth (watch "take two").

It's sad how many people love to see greatness fall, it is as if observing greatness their own mediocrity is exposed or something.
Look back at all the greatest artists, from Mozart, Beethoven and Paganini to our greatest poets and writers, to today's biggest artists. The biggest artists always seem to have some eccentricities. That's what makes them able to create unique and great art. My personal opinion is that MJ was as caring and empathic as it gets, I just don't see him as a child molester. (I'm not a carzy MJ fan or devote btw)

(Man, I have too much time on my hands.. Smile )
07-13-2009, 11:44 AM,
Erlend Wrote:(Man, I have too much time on my hands.. Smile )

Big Grin