Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed with specs
06-28-2009, 09:48 AM,
Help needed with specs
HI all hope your all well I havnt posted for a while I have been really worked hard of late (god dam recession, credit crunch problems)

Ok so I have been wearing two small pieces at my hairline for four months now and really feel as I will be doing this hair wearing thing for the long run I have got away with freestyle body wave stock systems but I want to be more specific with the systems I order as I dont feel they are curly enough. I have also decided to start looking at the possibility of a topper in the near future, can I ask all of you to look at my natural hair in the below pic (note there is a small hair piece in that fringe too) and give me advice on what specs you think would be ideal.

Im thinking 65% to 70% colour 2 but I need advice on the amount of curl so can anyone help out there who has experience of curly hair systems

BA, John debbie any ideas???

[Image: 100_0531.jpg]
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM,
Re: Help needed with specs
If you want a specific curl it will have to be custom ordered you would need about a medium wave which is 20mm - 25mm
But saying that what you have in the photo looks fine even though I think it was a stock with bodywave that you cut up and used in your temple areas.
06-29-2009, 08:01 PM,
Re: Help needed with specs
Thanks BA. Its just as my hair is growing its gets curlier and the current systems loose there curl after a few washes so for my next order I think Im going to go custom to get more curl. Just out of interest can you perm these systems or wouldnt you recomend this?

Thanks mate Smile