Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP with my shopping list - NEWBIE!
06-29-2009, 06:32 AM,
HELP with my shopping list - NEWBIE!
Hi,

Ok, so taking the plunge within the next 4 weeks (Full super fine swiss lace). Can you guys help me with things I am gonna need? To start with, I am having my attachments and removals done by a salon so I won’t need any of the things for attachments / removals but with everything else i’m gonna need guidance!

So far, am I right in thinking of:

Paul Mitchell Waxworks - for styling

Aussie Miracle hair insurance leave in conditioner - keep hair soft etc

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum Finishing Spray - to lock in the moisture / shine

Boots botanics moisturising shampoo

Boots botanics ultra moisturising conditioner

pocket mirror

I’ll need something for touch-up’s. Recommendations???? What else have I forgotten??? There just seems to be so much stuff for sale on various sites I don’t know where to start!!! Are there better products than the ones listed above?!

Thanks in advance!!!
06-29-2009, 06:54 AM,
Re: HELP with my shopping list - NEWBIE!
Has anyone ever tried Jojoba or coconut oil as a conditioner?
06-29-2009, 04:14 PM,
Re: HELP with my shopping list - NEWBIE!
CB1 Wrote:Has anyone ever tried Jojoba or coconut oil as a conditioner?

I used to use coconut oil in raw form years ago as a conditioner but it did tend to make the hair look oily even after
rinsing it thoroughly.

Young London Bloke, Dont go out and buy a bomb load of products right away its a waste of money and not necessary, Get a couple of glues to try a couple of rolls of tapes to try, Some 99% alcohol and a solvent like pure to clean up glue.

For your hair yes try Waxworks if you want and get a shampoo and conditoner and leave it at that, Try the products and see if they work well for you, If so you are golden no need to get ought else, If not try other things but just buy one product at a time or you will end up with just a load of junk you have no use of.