Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things are gradually getting better
04-04-2022, 11:45 PM,
Things are gradually getting better
Hi All,
I want to update everyone about progress at the factory. It's been a long stretch with limited production. We've had to rely a lot on stock units. Production has slowly gotten better over the past few months. Workers are returning to the job. We'd definitely like it to move faster but we will accept it. But we're still not 'out of the woods' yet. China has returned to a lockdown due to another out break of Covid. Hopefully this will not last long. It has affected our shipments to China (new orders with hair samples and templates) since it has delayed Fedex deliveries. Fedex deliveries from the factory to us have not been affected.
I'll keep everyone 'in the know' whenever I have anything to report. Thanks to everyone for their patience during this difficult time.
Best,
John
04-15-2022, 06:33 PM,
RE: Things are gradually getting better
Can I order custom lace units now?
04-25-2022, 01:34 PM,
Yes, I can take an custom order for lace units. They require a rush fee of $100 per unit. Without the rush fee it would take about about a year or longer. I will need to bill you separately for the rush fee. This goes directly to the workers.
Best,
John
08-15-2022, 08:42 PM,
I received a custom lace unit in about 10 weeks (with $100 rush fee) and quality is excellent, similar to the ones I used to get before the pandemic. I am so glad that I can get custom lace units once again. Thank you.
09-27-2022, 01:00 AM,
Yes, things continue to improve. Due to fewer workers the rush fee is still required. The workers don't want to work on non-rush orders. And quality is up to our normal high standards. It's been a tough time but we got through it. Many suppliers had to close shop and that includes the largest supplier by far-Hair Direct. We've been in business for 16 years and plan to be in business for another 16 years. Thanks to all our loyal customers.
Best,
John