Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short pics
06-30-2009, 03:50 PM,
Short pics
Base is I-Lace Island with French as the perimeter, 1B, 67%, freestyle, 3mil up front, Nx-Gen bottom coat with UH on top for the perimeter, Walker No Shine tape on the I-Lace for extra hold in the middle section. I do my own cut in. Same attachment but the photos are over a 2 day period last week.

[Image: t7ibyw.jpg]

[Image: 20idgck.jpg]

[Image: 2jdh0g2.jpg]

[Image: 2w5rady.jpg]

[Image: 21j2jrm.jpg]

[Image: mhc3e8.jpg]
06-30-2009, 06:11 PM,
Re: Short pics
The haircut looks great. Awesome job!
07-01-2009, 12:43 AM,
Reubin,
Great job! There are a lot of people out there that have no idea that a hair system can look this good!
Regards,
John
07-01-2009, 06:11 AM,
Stunning!

I am pretty sure I'll be getting i-lace on my next order!
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM,
Reubin mate,

How does the Ilace hold. Does it wrinkle & is the join with french lace noticible. Would you recommend?
07-01-2009, 10:08 AM,
Do you have a toothbrush in your month in a couple of the photos ?????

lol.

Cut and style look great...

Smile
FredTJ
07-01-2009, 12:40 PM,
Do you smell what the rock is cookin lol Big Grin cool pics man!
07-01-2009, 01:00 PM,
Great blend mate and a real nice cut/shave on your own hair.
I am getting a lot of E-mails from the younger lads wanting this style.
07-01-2009, 04:05 PM,
Thanks John, Jazzy, BA and Sprital!

Jade and Jazzy, the I-Lace for me is great BUT there has to be a SFS or French on the entire perimter, with the I-Lace being an "island". If you cut into the I-Lace it tends to riple and maybe even seperate. The regular lace on the perimeter stretches and attaches nice all the way around and you can cut into it if need be. The transition from Lace to I-Lace is not noticible unless your density is 60% or below and/or you have it really short. If you've got 60%-65% and you keep it a bit longer (2" or more - not really that long), not a problem. Anything lower than 60% could be a risk.

I totally recommend this base and I got it as an accident from BA summer of 2006. It's all I wear since.

Strealth, yeah I was brushing, getting ready for work and decided to snap a few shots.
07-02-2009, 03:11 AM,
Any chance you can post up a couple of those photos showing where the edge of the lace actually is, specifically on the side and back. I'm trying to figure out if you've left a little bit of your own hair longer in those two areas or if you've buzzed all of you own hair short and the "longer" hair is all on the unit itself.

Thanks,
Fred