Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
07-01-2009, 06:19 AM,
Re: Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
just wanted to add that anything coming from BA, that HE is excited about.....I'm on the edge of my seat!!! if he is excited about it, it must be kick as%!!! haha. BA knows hair replacement inside out and sideways!!! so if its new and exciting to him...think of what it will mean to the hair wearer!
also wanted to mention that if anyone here has a specific product that you love, and would like to see ME carry, just shoot me an email. there has been a lot of talk here lately on how toplace doesn't carry products, but i carry over 55 different products and I am the official supplier FOR toplace...so if you have tried something and think it would make a great addition to my line-up of products and services, by all means...shoot me an email!!! I obviously cannot carry EVERYTHING but if its a great product and do-able, I'll see what I can do!!
thanks everyone!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->

Messages In This Thread
Re: Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products - DebbieS. - 07-01-2009, 06:19 AM