Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
07-01-2009, 01:06 PM,
Re: Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
It will help us out so much if I can get this sorted.

Nearer time I will set up a private forum were we can discuss my idea so I can fine tune it, Without the snoops being able to have a nose, If you know whaI mean Wink
07-01-2009, 02:02 PM,
Nearer time I will set up a private forum were we can discuss my idea so I can fine tune it, Without the snoops being able to have a nose, If you know whaI mean

Any time frame on the news mate.. Tongue :mrgreen:

Sam
07-01-2009, 03:11 PM,
yes, I can get the adf back to natural line....Ian and I have discussed it.....I had just run into a little problem with shipping such large bottles overseas so It kinda stalled. but I will definitely be talking to Ian again and purchasing his product for sale in my online store as Its good to have a "one stop shopping" situation.
thanks for the reminder. Smile
DebbieS.
07-02-2009, 09:27 AM,
Will the ADF cost the same as what he sells it to us direct?
07-03-2009, 04:32 AM,
Debbie, my recommendation for products you should carry are:

1) Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350211371552">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0211371552</a><!-- m -->
I can't praise this product enough. It softens the hair wonderfully and really locks in the colour. I've had great results with it. Combined with Nearly Natural, and you have the perfect solution for ultra soft, non-fading hair.

2) Coolpiece Oil-Resistant White glue
I'm by no means a huge fan of Collpiece stuff, but I have to hand it to Jeff for getting it "just right" with this glue. It's really amazing, and for a white glue, you can get 1 full week of a solid hairline attachment with no touchups. And it seems to be pretty sweat/water resistant. I haven't seen anything like it, and it's working better for me than other similar white glues. *Disclaimer* This glue is pretty useless when you first get it - it needs to be left open for 24 hours, and then it will get a little thicker, and more useful. Leave it open until it has gotten visible thicker.
07-03-2009, 03:55 PM,
Debbie,I second that.Example,that new product I posted from Walgreens,I would have no problem paying you a few dollars more if you stocked it.
I would also order other things.
07-04-2009, 05:52 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:Out of all the updates, news, upgrades etc that toplace has come out with, I think the best one thus far was when they ditched that new #18 lace and launched the super fine swiss. Oh yeah and the ST30 tape I think was another champion update. What were your guys favorites?
My favorite was the deal where you got three SFS units for $375 total.

On the other hand, I also want Toplace to make a profit.