Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM,
Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
I hope BA starts a full line of products with his own brand name.You guys know they would be kick ass great.
I bet right now a few vendors had to change underwear after reading this.
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM,
Re: Maybe now we will see Toplace Hair Care Products
Meandean Wrote:I hope BA starts a full line of products with his own brand name.You guys know they would be kick ass great.
I bet right now a few vendors had to change underwear after reading this.

Its possible Dean but right now I am working on something exclusive that I belive would make hair wearing so much easier
Wont say too much right now but for most of my hair wearing days I always thought "If Only" well I am going to try and make that "if only" a reality.
06-30-2009, 07:17 PM,
Its possible Dean but right now I am working on something exclusive that I belive would make hair wearing so much easier
Wont say too much right now but for most of my hair wearing days I always thought "If Only" well I am going to try and make that "if only" a reality.

Common mate give us a hint.... Im guessing it has to do with attachment..?

Sam
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM,
Well, I think the enlistment of your customers as partners might be an accelerator! I had my own company for 10 years & can get you the folks to make make a true E-Commerce portal that'll tap into the way people want to buy these days.... online-secure-with a credit card-no hassle.
07-01-2009, 12:30 AM,
YES, use US! ASk us what we use everyday and how it can be better! Tapes, glue, cleaners, shampoos, conidioners. You have an skilled group who knows what we want to use. Send out a survey, (or post one on this site for us to fill out) asking what we already use, what we would like to see improved and go for it! If you sell and price hair wearing accessories as fair as the systems themselves, it a WIN - WIN for everybody.
07-01-2009, 06:19 AM,
just wanted to add that anything coming from BA, that HE is excited about.....I'm on the edge of my seat!!! if he is excited about it, it must be kick as%!!! haha. BA knows hair replacement inside out and sideways!!! so if its new and exciting to him...think of what it will mean to the hair wearer!
also wanted to mention that if anyone here has a specific product that you love, and would like to see ME carry, just shoot me an email. there has been a lot of talk here lately on how toplace doesn't carry products, but i carry over 55 different products and I am the official supplier FOR toplace...so if you have tried something and think it would make a great addition to my line-up of products and services, by all means...shoot me an email!!! I obviously cannot carry EVERYTHING but if its a great product and do-able, I'll see what I can do!!
thanks everyone!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-01-2009, 07:53 AM,
Why would anyone go anywhere but Toplace? At the very least, you get a product AS GOOD as anyone elses. But you also get the personal treatment. You can got to conventions for all the advice you would ever need. You can meet with BA outside of a convention setting. You can get web cam consultations. Iv'e have not done any of these things yet (plan on attending the next Windsor Convention), but they are available, if needed. If anyone has any problem, BA will take care of it. He even gave free custom units to anyone who attended the last convention at his home. Are you kidding me. The product to my knowledge, is the best out there. The price is head and shoulders above the rest. Then there was the Holy Grails. ST-30 tape (which I finally switched to from Ultra Hold. Man, is my life easier.) and Fray Check (have it, but don't use it yet. I have my own hairline). And now "If Only". Can't wait. When I was researching hair replacement, everything kept leaning back to toplace and coolpiece(a lot of the info was discussions on hairlosshelp.com, I think). Toplace was the right choice. Looking back, I would say it is the only choice. Coolpiece, Hair Direct and a few others are OK for entertainment (informational) purposes (hair care, some other tips), but that is about it. Personally, I will not consider any place but Toplace.
07-01-2009, 09:14 AM,
Debbie is a true friend.She stands for something.ONLY SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT US! SUPPORT DEBBIE and her great company.
The Toplace Revolution has started!
07-01-2009, 09:33 AM,
Debbie,

Can you get Back to Natural? (adf)..or a product similar to that?
07-01-2009, 09:51 AM,
Out of all the updates, news, upgrades etc that toplace has come out with, I think the best one thus far was when they ditched that new #18 lace and launched the super fine swiss. Oh yeah and the ST30 tape I think was another champion update. What were your guys favorites? To me it was those 2 that stuck around and didnt disappear after a short time.