Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried the TL 800 (ultra lace)?
02-09-2020, 03:51 PM,
Anyone tried the TL 800 (ultra lace)?
The only Toplace base I’ve tried is TL 100 (sfs). Has anyone tried the TL 800 (ultra lace)? If so what did you think?
02-11-2020, 06:57 AM,
RE: Anyone tried the TL 800 (ultra lace)?
The TL 800 is also known as UltraLace. It’s the same translucent material as Super Fine Swiss lace only finer. Remember that it is so fine that it can only hold a maximum of 60% density (65% is medium). So it if you want a lace unit that looks great with thinner densities this is it. Along with that finer material comes a more delicate base so you must be careful to properly remove the unit so that you tear it--take your time and don’t be in a rush.
Best,
John
02-11-2020, 07:39 AM,
RE: Anyone tried the TL 800 (ultra lace)?
Eventually I will give the TL 800 a try. After researching posts and looking on YouTube I think my next order will be a TL 700 New Generation skin base. Seen a lot of good reviews on it and I like the fact that you can apply glue to the base. I had a skin base from another company about 12 years ago and the attachment was super easy but the hairline wasn’t that good because the skin unit was too thick. The hairline should look natural with this new thinner skin unit. Don’t have to worry about glue seeping through the base like you do with lace and clean up is much easier.