Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy full-cap style
07-04-2009, 02:56 PM,
Re: Crazy full-cap style
Yeah, that kind of bloke looks pretty damn annoying.

I bet they get laid a lot, though.
07-05-2009, 02:45 AM,
I am sure he does, by his 'girlfriend" and then by his buddies in secret....!
07-07-2009, 05:06 AM,
Screw that. Maybe some shallow guidettes like that look, even so, I wouldnt turn myself into a homosexual If i am not one, just because some dumb bimbo likes it. Dont let the pU@@y have power over you. I think those guys who sell themselves out are whipped
07-08-2009, 03:10 AM,
Eh... you mean this isn't a fancy dress outfit? I thought it was for Halloween or something... so there are people who dress up like that all the time? And even more interesting... women actually are interested? I think if a guy went to a club over here looking like that the girls would think he was gay (and the guys would probably laugh at him).

That youtube video was hilarious!

But I still find it hard to believe that these guys actually exist - maybe it's a joke or publicity stunt?
07-10-2009, 03:57 PM,
I tan daily and keep myself well maintained. It works well with the ladies. I like the model look those guys have. I laugh that if a guy keeps himself well groomed and appealing to the eye he's considered gay. Imagine if a chick went out looking like a hot model and all the men thought she was a lesbian? Kind of a double standard?

Kind of a weird world we live in!
07-11-2009, 10:21 AM,
This is, in my opinion, NOT a case of grooming and style. This is NOT a model look, this is not a metro-sexual look.. This is NOT a good look for ANYBODY. You can tan, you can manscape, you can do a lot of things but the point is NOT to look orange, over plucked and loaded with jewelry and sky blue contacts with posed pouty lips ........PLEASE!
I am gay and I want to yell "homo" at this guy.
07-11-2009, 03:19 PM,
So if a homosexual is yelling homosexual at someone who is heterosexual, what really deciphers what is homosexual or heterosexual based on looks? Basically, nothing. Style, fashion, and personal care have nothing to do with sexual preference.
07-11-2009, 11:50 PM,
Your right, lets leave sexual preferance out of this.

What this picture looks like is someone who over tanned, over plucked (the eyebrows are the worst), over gelled and too much jewelry. To enhance ones looks is fine, wearing hair comes under that category. The way to do it is to make things look better in a natural and believable way. He does look very feminine, and to me, comical. Not an enhancement, more of an overhaul gone wrong. I think it is the eyebrows that are taking it over the top.
07-12-2009, 03:24 AM,
The dude looks like a clothed carrot. What size shirt is he wearing? A boys extra small? :roll: