Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy full-cap style
07-01-2009, 03:57 AM,
Crazy full-cap style
What do you think of this crazy full-cap photo? The temple points are well designed, but I think he did this purely for a fancy dress as a computer game character:
[Image: 1245893239184.jpg]
07-01-2009, 07:23 AM,
Re: Crazy full-cap style
I'm sure you have them in Ireland - not exact, but something like these - they're a little infection of metro-sexuality that's grown on the ass of the typical "Guido" prototype like a pimple . A Guido, in the North East/NY Metro/Philly areas was traditionally of Italian heritage, but has branched out to cover several backgrounds, as the neighborhoods mixed.
Essentially, you got mostly thick/dark haired ethnic boys "runnin' half a bitch" , as we used to say. The look is built on that haircut + tanning salon OR Tan-in-a-Can + colored contacts + some fooked up fashions. The haircut up close looks like a good Halloween wig, but it's real hair with tonnes of product, to give that Anime character look.
Oh.....and the fuckin eyebrows!!!! That, for me, has been the single broken back camel straw that has lead to me laughing in some poor kids face more than once!!! Especially since these are 'rough-neck, billy badasses', supposedly.
07-01-2009, 08:56 AM,
FREAK
07-01-2009, 09:03 AM,
Mr Burns,
I hope that is not you...

That is the GAYEST sort of straight man I have ever seen in my life....
I am a proud gay man and I can take lessons from this man on how to be MORE gay.....
Those eyebrows are like those vampy women from the 1920-30's......
The girl in the backround pretty much knows she ain't gettin any tonight,not from this guy...he has more makeup on than the girl, and more jewelry too

Oh, and the hair, looks real but the style leaves me speachless, as well as the brown/tan paint he has going on.........
07-01-2009, 09:37 AM,
Nothing more lame than the sleazebag Guido Blowout 3000... period.
07-01-2009, 09:59 AM,
ROFL! @ this thread. ahaha. I friggin spit my soda on my own pants when i saw that pic and him saying look at this full cap !! Classic. Let me tell u guys something. I COME FROM THE FKN MOTHERLAND of these types. THE MOTHERLAND. They have been born here and are spreading across the country, mostly down the jersey shore coast. HAHAHAHAHA.

and hairagain. You made me laugh too with your response. I am glad you have a sense of humor. Thats great
07-03-2009, 07:12 AM,
Mr Burns, I am still wondering WHO IS THIS GUY???!? and why would anyone think this is a good look for them????
07-03-2009, 10:10 AM,
I am by all counts a pacifist, but man do I want to punch that guy in the face!It's practically involuntary.
07-03-2009, 10:50 AM,
Twenty bucks says he wears copious amounts of Acqua Di Gio or some other played-out cologne. Another couple dollars says he has some type of modified exhaust system on his Honda.

Ms. Cleo has spoken.
07-04-2009, 12:26 AM,
PSA - Don't sleep with those guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDeWJqKx3...re=related