Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Farrell please respond!
07-01-2009, 04:02 AM,
Richard Farrell please respond!
Richard Farrell,
It's been one week since Toplace accepted 'the Farrell Challenge' to fairly decide who makes the best hair system. I have emailed you, issued a press release on the internet, and of course posted our acceptance of your challenge on this forum. We know you read this forum because you've contacted me before on postings. There has been no response from you. Toplace is looking forward to your challenge and would greatly appreciate a response.
Regards,
John
07-01-2009, 04:18 AM,
Re: Richard Farrell please respond!
This is an interesting one. Looks like the "challenge" thing was just a publicity thing, nothing behind it.

I wonder if Richard himself would even read those emails, he probably has lots of administrative people who you'd need to get through first, and they have probably been told to ignore any "challenges" just incase it threatens Farrell's weakening hold over the market in the States.
07-01-2009, 08:07 AM,
There is absolutely no way in hell Farrell will take you up on the challenge. He knows there is NO WAY he can compete, expecially on price.

There is simply no way hes going to accept. If he does, he knows overall he will lose terribly.

Sam
07-01-2009, 09:56 AM,
Farrell is not interested in competing or acknowledging online discounted hair systems. Obviously. He is competing in another bracket all together. It would be his dream if all these online companies would disappear off the market completely.
07-01-2009, 02:47 PM,
Put up a one page website with the challenge and it will draw attention as well as new business for you...
07-01-2009, 05:15 PM,
Put up a one page website with the challenge and it will draw attention as well as new business for you...

Love that idea, turn the tables on farrell, capaitalise on his lies and draw attention on line. Faboulous.

Sam