Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a top secert idea that will take Toplace to the top!
07-01-2009, 09:21 AM,
I have a top secert idea that will take Toplace to the top!
And I wont tell one person here,only BA!
07-01-2009, 11:16 AM,
Re: I have a top secert idea that will take Toplace to the top!
:lol: :mrgreen: here we go xeon..

gotta love ya meandean

Sam
07-01-2009, 02:39 PM,
Are you guys for real? Why don't you guys PM BA then, what a waste of a thread here on the forum just to puff out girly sentences like that....are you two painting your nails together at night also?....WTF?
07-01-2009, 02:42 PM,
I am going to test the waters next week with my idea.You guys will go crazy if I can make it happen.
If you can watch your idea as a movie in your mind it can be done.
Who is to say if any post is a waste?Its a open form to share ideas and even dreams.
Its like going to Vegas,sometimes you win but you have to spin in order to win.
07-01-2009, 05:11 PM,
are you two painting your nails together at night also?....WTF?

Forex, why dont you come join me paint em nails..purple may suit you :lol: :roll:

Sam
07-01-2009, 05:26 PM,
lol meandean arent you the guy who always says something like that, and then when you actually reveal the "awesome news' it is something retarded? lol. Didnt you do that last time, and made us wait for like 3 weeks and then your great break through was.... hey,, use hairspray with dermmatch!!!! which is written on the instruction bottle ? lol

This forum is definitely not as exciting with the news updates as it used to be, but I will real honest. I really believe this forum has had its share of drawn out disappointing updates lol
07-01-2009, 07:26 PM,
Here's an idea...

Come up with your earth shattering idea ....THEN...test it... perfect it... post it...

Follow that order.. not the opposite order which you seem to do often!
07-02-2009, 12:42 AM,
I've seen this happen so many times now on the forum... it's like the boy who cried wolf. And usually the ideas are not so earth shattering in the end - if they were, then it would be posted in the first instance so people could decide if it was earth shattering or not.
07-02-2009, 12:46 AM,
Right on JamesKennedy !

Come up with your earth shattering idea ....THEN...test it... perfect it... post it...
07-02-2009, 01:26 AM,
Did you guys read my post,only BA will be told.Its not a glue idea and by the way,that was a good idea.
You guys make me laugh.Do you think the guy who invented the Flowbee told everyone first?