Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this haircut too short for a piece?
03-10-2018, 02:23 PM,
is this haircut too short for a piece?
I really like it and would like to have it cut in like this next week. Think I can get away with it this short?

Attached Files Image(s)

03-10-2018, 08:29 PM,
RE: is this haircut too short for a piece?
You can. But be aware that shorter hairstyles requires good and more maintenance. Shorter hairs on a system =less lifetime of a system. Just my personal experience
03-11-2018, 12:56 AM,
(03-10-2018, 08:29 PM)Cluelessdude Wrote: You can. But be aware that shorter hairstyles requires good and more maintenance. Shorter hairs on a system =less lifetime of a system. Just my personal experience

you really think so? ive been wearing over 12 years now and I have observed the longer styles become lifeless, dull and hard to make presentable much quicker than if the hair was short; I have a piece I'm wearing right now that's a couple inches + and its only been a couple of weeks and I'm ready to ditch it.
03-11-2018, 01:29 AM,
(03-11-2018, 12:56 AM)thomasgrn Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 08:29 PM)Cluelessdude Wrote: You can. But be aware that shorter hairstyles requires good and more maintenance. Shorter hairs on a system =less lifetime of a system. Just my personal experience

you really think so? ive been wearing over 12 years now and I have observed the longer styles become lifeless, dull and hard to make presentable much quicker than if the hair was short; I have a piece I'm wearing right now that's a couple inches + and its only been a couple of weeks and I'm ready to ditch it.

yea its just my personal experience. in the end it depends on the person who's wearing it I guess. Its way easier for me when I have longer hairs(around 10-12cm) instead 6cm