Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Piece
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM,
First Piece
I got my first Toplace piece the other day. I didnt know what to expect. I currently use Dermatch and dont wear yet. The piece is outstanding and looks really good. Im sure it will look even better once cut in, which I will attempt to do on my own. My question is since Im not ready to take the leap and wear right at this moment is there anything I need to do to presearve it since it might be sitting around for a while until I'm ready to wear it. For example will the hair dry out overtime? Any info would be appreciated.
thanks
Here are some pics
[Image: Photo171.jpg]
[Image: Photo172.jpg]
07-03-2009, 08:40 AM,
Re: First Piece
you're looking a bit pale there mate, you want to get yourself out in the sun a bit more. Tongue

I don't wear yet (currently making template) but If my system looks as good as that I will be really happy. Sorry I can't help with your question but I am sure others will be able to.
07-04-2009, 05:23 AM,
So does anyone know if the hair will dry out over time on a piece that isnt being worn?
thanks
07-04-2009, 08:53 AM,
Rafs Wrote:So does anyone know if the hair will dry out over time on a piece that isnt being worn?
thanks
I think that it was three years between when I purchased my first hairpieces from Toplace and when I started wearing them. I did not notice anything amiss, and I did nothing special to store them, other than tossing them in a box in the basement.
07-04-2009, 01:39 PM,
Thanks for the reply Darius.