Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Knot bleaching question
01-14-2018, 08:32 PM,
Another Knot bleaching question
A question for Toplace customers.....

When you ordered custom units, were all knots bleached or just front 1"?
What color hair did you order?

After 10 years of wearing, I am still fighting this problem. Front hairline is always bleached perfectly but not the rest. Some areas don't matter but I do care about the crown area.

I understand that color 1B is tough to bleach so I have been ordering #5, then #6, then #7 but still big, dark knots are visible in the crown area. My last resort is to order blonde hair but I would like to know if you have gotten satisfactory knots with darker color hair. Just trying to find out how light in hair color I have to go with.

Thanks,
01-15-2018, 12:30 AM,
RE: Another Knot bleaching question
All knots are bleached. Some suppliers bleach only the front but Toplace bleaches all the knots. It’s a default setting for all orders and there’s no extra charge for it. And you’re right about #1b and the darker colors being tougher to bleach. The darker the color the longer bleaching time required. Bleach too long and it harms the strength of the hair. Bleach too little and some of the knot is visible. Some people with dark hair specifiy that only the front 1” be done in blonde hair (#22) and then they color it darker--just depends on how critical you are on your hair.
John