Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, just found this site
07-02-2009, 02:20 PM,
Hey guys, just found this site
Hi,

I was surfing the web and thank God I found this site..

I have been wearing a system for 8 years now, I got the system from Farrell and it was amazing...The base is all lace and with poly going from one temple around to the other temple and the front is lace too.. I haven't changed the base but each year I had to order new front from Farrell..

I'm looking for a new company that has the same superior system as Farrell, since Farrells customer service has gone down the drain, they are only out to rip their clients off and from what I have found on the net it seems I'm not the only one.. They tell you something then they change their words the next week, and it doesnt help much when their employees keep quiting so each time you call them it is always a different person from last...

Anyways I have two systems, and I was wondering if I ship one of the systems in can it be duplicated exactly the way the system is?

Thanks!

Tony
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM,
Re: Hey guys, just found this site
You came to the right place. Yes it can be duplicated. You may wish to educate youself a bit more in the future meaning that perhaps you would like to alter your base or density. Farrell has a tendency to be too dense with his clients.

Welcome.
07-02-2009, 04:53 PM,
You are right about the density, Farrell always added to much hair.. It looked great when it was wet but when it dried up it looked so fake... I'm currently waiting for my system to be sent back to me with the new front....

Hopefully Toplace can replace Farrell since I don't want to deal with them anymore..
07-02-2009, 08:25 PM,
welcome aboard, toplace is miles ahead of Farrell in every department.
07-02-2009, 11:04 PM,
Tony, you are not the first person to come here as an ex-Farrell customer and you won't be the last! But rest assured, you will be able to get a system as good as or better than what you had with Farrell for less than $200! You are in the right place mate.
07-03-2009, 07:52 AM,
Thats great to hear!

Infact I had a friend, I referred him to Farrell 4 years ago and they totally screwed his up.. It got to the point he just threw the system in the trash, I was embarrassed to even had refer him to them.. Hopefully if things goes well with Toplace, I can refer him to Toplace..
07-03-2009, 09:37 AM,
how the hell did you have the same system for 8 years?? Even replacing the front, doesnt the hair fade, or shed?
07-03-2009, 02:29 PM,
Hey Tony

Did you used to have your pics up on the old Hairsite board in the days when it was a Farrell glee club? Or was that a different Tony?
07-04-2009, 03:47 AM,
The base I had for 8 years, when I sent it in for a new front they would also add new hair to the base and it looked like new..

Baldrich,

That was me. It was hairsite.com.... Small world huh? lol