Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a nervous beginner with their first template (full cap)
11-24-2017, 05:23 PM,
Help a nervous beginner with their first template (full cap)
Hey guys, thank you so much for these types of discussions. At the age of 24 and shedding hair everywhere (literally front sides and back of scalp), it can be super daunting to do all of this. I'm going to order from a different supplier (nothing against toplace, but my friend owns the other supplier and i'd like to go through them first). I was wondering if anyone could help me with my template. I'm thinking that'll i'll have to go full cap. I'll send in examples of my old hair. Is it possible to get this style back with a full cap?

Also, I live in SEAsia and it's super hot and humid all the time. Can I still wear this and be athletic?

Attached Files Image(s)

12-01-2017, 12:27 PM,
RE: Help a nervous beginner with their first template (full cap)
Hi Scared Surfer,

Will this be your first hair system? Take a deep breath or two. It doesn't have to be perfect. You can achieve that style more or less, but it will be easier if you can conceal the temple points a little by combing side hair downward instead of backward. I wear a full cap, as you know, and mine covers my entire scalp. Will you be able to keep the nape hair at all? That could make it easier for you, but it's okay if you can't. I get by well enough without any of my own nape hair. I will check in again to help you out.

dino
12-02-2017, 10:19 PM,
[quote='dino-saur' pid='45212' dateline='1512088075']
Hi Scared Surfer,

This will be my first system. Ive still got a decent head of hair but it's thinning pretty quickly and my close friends have already noticed the changes. I'll leave my email here; if you don't mind sending me a message then I'd really appreciate it. I guess my biggest concern (other than wondering if I can still sport the same style) is whether or not I can actually wear this thing given that it's incredibly hot where I am and I tend to play sports outside everyday.

[email protected]
12-03-2017, 04:37 AM,
Yes, you can get the same style--no problem. I suggest a French lace unit with poly on the back and sides. It will give you good ventilation which you’ll really need and it’s strong, durable and undetectable. The base is translucent and will allow the color of your scalp to show through. Even if you buy from another supplier we hope it turns out well for you. Consider Toplace if you’d like to try us out. Thank you.
03-21-2018, 12:57 PM,
I agree with John, in fact this is a perfect style for Full Cap. It actually looks like you're already wearing one! ( I mean that in a good way)