Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want blonde highlights
10-24-2017, 10:24 AM,
I want blonde highlights
natural color is a dark blonde and I want to highlight the piece a light blonde...I not only like this style, but I think it would make the piece more realistic. Not that it isn't now, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Any tips for doing this? Would also appreciate any recommendations on the kit I should buy

HJP
10-24-2017, 01:31 PM,
RE: I want blonde highlights
You can buy a highlight kit from you local drug store if you like. Jerome Russell has a nice kit but they are many others by L’Oreal and other suppliers. But there’s no need to buy a highlight kit. You can order your unit with blonde highlights. There are two types of highlights--blended and sun streaks. A blended highlight has the blonde hair evenly mixed in with your base color. Sunstreaks are clumps of hair in blonde spaced about 1” to 2” apart. Both added to the realism of a unit. And both ‘lighten up’ the look of the unit. The use of two colors also adds ‘dimension’ to the unit so it’s not as flat. There is no extra charge for adding highlights--it’s free. The most common highlight color is #22r which is a dull blonde. Please remember to specify blended or sunstreak highlights when you order.
Regards,
John