Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spray in leave in conditioner
11-05-2017, 04:52 AM,
RE: spray in leave in conditioner
I recommend spraying the awesome wig conditioner in the palm of your hand, then rub your hands together and massage it through the hair. It’s a heavy product and spraying it directly in the hair can saturate it making the hair look somewhat oily. Spraying leave in conditioners in the palm of your hand first assures that the product will be applied evenly to the hair. You can spray it in the palm of your hand as many times as you want, it depends on how much product you want in your hair. They recommend spraying the blue max refresher in the palm of your hand first, rather than directly on the hair and the awesome wig conditioner is very similar to the blue max refresher. Experiment and see what works for you. I don’t like a lot of product in my hair so I go light. It all comes down to personal preference. If you put too much product in your hair it can cause the hair to become heavy and weigh it down. Some products can build up on the hair. Not sure if the awesome wig conditioner or the blue max refresher cause build up. Only time will tell.

Messages In This Thread
spray in leave in conditioner - thomasgrn - 10-16-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: spray in leave in conditioner - KenJJ - 10-21-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: spray in leave in conditioner - KenJJ - 10-25-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: spray in leave in conditioner - KenJJ - 11-03-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: spray in leave in conditioner - KenJJ - 11-05-2017, 04:52 AM