Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spray in leave in conditioner
10-16-2017, 08:09 AM,
spray in leave in conditioner
anyone use this brand?

Awesome Human Hair Wig Leave-In Conditioning Spray, ph5, Spray and Go, 7 oz

Its got great reviews and I ordered it. Will let you know if its any good.
10-16-2017, 11:54 PM,
RE: spray in leave in conditioner
I’m not familiar with that one but I’m looking forward to your review. Thanks.
10-21-2017, 05:35 AM,
Just ordered a bottle of this conditioner. Received an order of Blue Max daily refresher leave in conditioner yesterday and that seems to work well. Was looking for a product that refreshes and softens the hair in between shampoos. I’ll compare the two and give a review.
10-24-2017, 08:49 AM,
it works very very well. its made for human hair hairpieces. I am also going to try the other gentlemans suggestion of Blue Max daily refresher leave in conditioner. I saw it on ebay.
10-25-2017, 04:52 AM,
I’ve only used Blue Max daily refresher a couple of times but so far it’s worked well. It has jojoba oil and nut oil. You spray it lightly in the palm of your hands, rub your hands together and massage it through the hair. You have to go light with this product and spread it evenly through the hair. It does refresh and soften the hair. It will be interesting to compare it with the other product. I’m sure they work similar. Products like this keep you from having to wash your hair frequently. Hair with no cuticle can become dry and stiff so you need to soften it up. The Blue Max refresher also gives the hair a nice healthy sheen.
11-02-2017, 01:13 PM,
this stuff works so well I am now going to use it on a daily basis. The nozzle started spraying a straight line instead of a mist even after putting it under hot water. I transferred it into a empty spray bottle and that works great. I would have done that anyway because the bottle has a label in all capital letters that its a WIG CONDITIONER. Nobody uses the upstairs bathroom except me, but still...just in case

I have the blue max serum, but have not tried it yet

I also received a small travel size bottle of it. I am pretty sure I did not order that. Maybe they sent it for free? I have so much hair crap in my bathroom now I could open a salon.
11-03-2017, 04:02 PM,
The best way to apply the awesome wig product and the Blue max refresher is to apply the product to the palm of your hand then rub your hands together and spread it evenly through the hair. Both products have an oily gleam to them and if you spray the products directly onto the hair you’re going to apply too much product. You want to go light with these products.
11-05-2017, 03:17 AM,
even the awesome wig conditioner? I have always used a spray leave in conditioner and I spray it on a lot. I still have 3 new bottles of the Aussie Hair Insurance, that stuff works pretty good and its cheap
11-05-2017, 04:52 AM,
I recommend spraying the awesome wig conditioner in the palm of your hand, then rub your hands together and massage it through the hair. It’s a heavy product and spraying it directly in the hair can saturate it making the hair look somewhat oily. Spraying leave in conditioners in the palm of your hand first assures that the product will be applied evenly to the hair. You can spray it in the palm of your hand as many times as you want, it depends on how much product you want in your hair. They recommend spraying the blue max refresher in the palm of your hand first, rather than directly on the hair and the awesome wig conditioner is very similar to the blue max refresher. Experiment and see what works for you. I don’t like a lot of product in my hair so I go light. It all comes down to personal preference. If you put too much product in your hair it can cause the hair to become heavy and weigh it down. Some products can build up on the hair. Not sure if the awesome wig conditioner or the blue max refresher cause build up. Only time will tell.