Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to get this hairstyle (photo)
10-08-2017, 12:22 AM,
i want to get this hairstyle (photo)
But I am wondering if it can be achieved with a piece?

Attached Files Image(s)

10-08-2017, 03:25 AM,
RE: i want to get this hairstyle
Absolutely. That’s no problem. Density is 65-70% with body wave. The style is off-center break. In order to get that break placed correctly please draw a line on your template to indicate exactly where you want the break. Also mark the position of the crown if you want a crown. Specify ’no crown’ if you want to go without a crown. And note that the guy in the photo has blonde sun streaks. We can add that--no extra cost. Please send your hair sample and template to:

TOPLACE USA
PO BOX 577
WAYZATA, MN 55391

You can place your order online and select ‘sending template/hair sample’ from the drop down menus. We will contact you when your template/hair sample is received and process your order. Thanks Thomas.
Regards,
John
10-11-2017, 04:24 AM,
RE: i want to get this hairstyle (photo)
well I got a piece cut in today in this style. I'm liking it more and more. I at first hated it, I have not had hair this long since I was a teenager. I used one on my freestyle pieces. have to use a little hair spray to keep it in place
10-11-2017, 01:58 PM,
After a couple of washings/stylings the hair will fall more naturally in the way you style it--and you won’t need the spray. And you feel more natural and ‘complete.’ Glad to hear that you like it!
Regards,
John
10-25-2017, 10:17 PM,
You should seek the advice of your hairstylist before going to buy your wig. The stylist can guide you further on the cut or color that you should purchase. Also, patronize only tested and trusted online merchants, so as to avoid being swindled. BestHairBuy(https://www.besthairbuy.com/) have all the type and styles of wigs that you want, plus they have a very good reputation.
11-01-2017, 08:03 AM,
(10-25-2017, 10:17 PM)besthairreviews Wrote: You should seek the advice of your hairstylist before going to buy your wig. The stylist can guide you further on the cut or color that you should purchase. Also, patronize only tested and trusted online merchants, so as to avoid being swindled. BestHairBuy(https://www.besthairbuy.com/) have all the type and styles of wigs that you want, plus they have a very good reputation.

Why on earth would I buy a piece from besthairbuy.com? They look cheap and are only stock pieces, plus all the models on the site are women who have a much higher density of hair than men.

I have been buying custom made pieces from John/toplace for years and rarely have any problems. I am a very satisfied customer

Me thinks you are the owner of besthairbuy.com. I cannot possibly believe any Man would buy from there unless it was for a Halloween costume or something.

Happy Halloween everyone!