Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the safest adhesive?
10-06-2017, 12:15 PM,
What is the safest adhesive?
Hi all,

Unfortunately I am the type to worry and my system has arrived but I haven't put it on yet because I've been reading about adhesives like Supertape and Ultrahold potentially being hazardous so I'm asking if anyone knows a type of adhesive that will completely put my mind at ease, so I won't have to worry about an allergic reaction, anaphylaxis and so on.
10-06-2017, 03:38 PM,
RE: What is the safest adhesive?
Everything is "potentially hazardous", Endie. It's potentially hazardous to walk in the sun, to breathe the air, to eat the food, to have sex. You need to gauge the practical likelihood of a problem by looking around you. Millions of American men wear a piece which they apply year-in year-out for decades, and yet concrete examples of anyone having an actual problem are very rare. When you do hear of a problem, it's almost invariably skin irritation which is cured by changing adhesives.

So don't worry, it's fine. The chances of you being killed by a rampaging buffalo are higher than of having a serious problem from using hairpiece adhesives (fake statistic there :-)