Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a mountaineering guide in Thailand. Photos.
08-31-2017, 05:29 PM,
I'm a mountaineering guide in Thailand. Photos.
Hey guys. Can someone please calm my mind; I can't stop thinking about this. I'm a tour guide in Thailand. I'm about to order my first lace, and I'm sooooo scared that it won't work. Will I ever be able to have the same hair that I once had (pictures below of my real hair a long time ago) with a hair system? It's sooooo hot and humid here. Sometimes I go on weeklong treks. Also, can I still go swimming in the ocean with it. I'm freelance and a lot of my job relies on my ability to sell to people, and I feel like I'm losing all my confident when this hair goes.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-31-2017, 05:30 PM,
RE: I'm a mountaineering guide in Thailand. How fucked am I?
More images

Attached Files Image(s)

09-01-2017, 02:05 PM,
Hey surfer, sawadeekap. I live in Asia too, in a place which is very hot and sticky for a good part of the year. Admittedly I'm not mountaineering for a living (wish I were!) but i find it OK and I think you will be able to make it work. I have done quite long hiking trips in the mountains and the system has performed fine with a bit of prep. You got the most important decision right, which is to go for a lace base - that's vital. There are also a few other tips that can make it easier, such as base design, choice of adhesives, and products like anti-perspirant and scalp protector. If you're interested to swap tips feel free to email me at keltinthedelta at yahoo dot com.
09-01-2017, 06:44 PM,
[quote='Baldrich' pid='44973' dateline='1504231507']
Hey surfer, sawadeekap. I live in Asia too, in a place which is very hot and sticky for a good part of the year. Admittedly I'm not mountaineering for a living (wish I were!) but i find it OK and I think you will be able to make it work. I have done quite long hiking trips in the mountains and the system has performed fine with a bit of prep. You got the most important decision right, which is to go for a lace base - that's vital. There are also a few other tips that can make it easier, such as base design, choice of adhesives, and products like anti-perspirant and scalp protector. If you're interested to swap tips feel free to email me at keltinthedelta at yahoo dot com.

Hey thanks so much! Just sent you an email Smile