Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Want to Say
08-23-2017, 05:56 PM,
Just Want to Say
This forum is quite amazing and the knowledge, patience and guidance of many members is a godsend and quite honestly a beautiful thing. Thank you to all who contribute! I'm new but you will be hearing from me plenty I'm sure. Hopefully you don't get sick of me.
08-23-2017, 06:12 PM,
RE: Just Want to Say
We educate one another, so it's good to have you along for the ride. Have you started wearing yet, and if so how has it been?
08-23-2017, 06:25 PM,
RE: Just Want to Say
I've been wearing for almost a month now and it's been interesting to say the least. I still have A LOT to learn but not having to wear a hat to cover my balding is an amazing feeling. It's really like a second chance. I started thinning/receding at a young age, like 16 and it's been slow but I'm now 33 and for the last few years it's really affected me. No one in my family is bald and I mean no one. My father after many rounds of chemo and radiation still had more hair than me and all my brothers have full heads of hair. In all honesty my balding has never really affected me with women, they never seemed to care but I do and I'm doing this for me. I have a ways to go before I will really be comfortable exposing my hairline, going swimming etc.. but so far my self confidence is increasing by the day. I really gotta get my hairline trimmed perfect though, that's the journey I'm on right now.