Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent advice needed!
08-18-2017, 11:31 AM,
Urgent advice needed!
Hi guys,

I've been suffering from hairloss for over a decade. I'm currently NW3 and can make myself a NW1.5 with cosmetics.

I want to be a NW1.5 with a partial system. I have an important event coming up in less than a month and a half. I don't want to shave my head for a mould/template.
I just want coverage in my widow's peaks and blend it in with the existing hair. I want to shave as little as possible just in case I decide to go in the end with bad natural looking hair than a bad wig.

From what I've read there's little time for a partial customised system but plenty of time for a stock system. The million dollar question, can I cut out the front part of a stock system and ask the stylist to blend it in with my own hair? Is that possible and will I be able to achieve a natural look?

Thanks
08-18-2017, 02:02 PM,
RE: Urgent advice needed!
Yes, you can use a stock system and cut it down to size. It has a graduated and staggered hairline so it will look very natural. Just part the hair so you can see the lace and cut it to size with a pair of scissors--it’s easy. For a custom unit we will need a template. All solid color stocks are on hand and will ship immediately. Looking forward to helping you.
John
08-19-2017, 09:36 AM,
(08-18-2017, 02:02 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Yes, you can use a stock system and cut it down to size. It has a graduated and staggered hairline so it will look very natural. Just part the hair so you can see the lace and cut it to size with a pair of scissors--it’s easy. For a custom unit we will need a template. All solid color stocks are on hand and will ship immediately. Looking forward to helping you.
John

Thanks.

How long does it usually takes for a stock system to arrive in the UK?

How do I get a match with my hair?

Do you know of any good salons in the Yorkshire area that will be able to work their magic?
08-23-2017, 10:39 AM,
(08-19-2017, 09:36 AM)Needsomehair Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 02:02 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Yes, you can use a stock system and cut it down to size. It has a graduated and staggered hairline so it will look very natural. Just part the hair so you can see the lace and cut it to size with a pair of scissors--it’s easy. For a custom unit we will need a template. All solid color stocks are on hand and will ship immediately. Looking forward to helping you.
John

Thanks.

How long does it usually takes for a stock system to arrive in the UK?

How do I get a match with my hair?

Do you know of any good salons in the Yorkshire area that will be able to work their magic?

You need to send a sample of your hair to be matched with... which means you can't get a stock system. I just got a stock system delivered to the UK and it only took 5 days to arrive, but I definitely need a custom system to be colour matched. Chances are your system wont match up well enough without sending a sample.