Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
style the hair backward
07-19-2017, 05:04 AM,
style the hair backward
Hello,

I have been using Toplace Super Fine Swiss for a few years and I am very happy with this product.

When the complement ages it is difficult to style the hair backwards. So my question is : is there a solution to easily style the hair backwards?

I was thinking of a supplement with poly on the forehead. But is it really undetectable ?

I read that the cleaning is also much easier and the pieces last longer.

Thank you for your help,
07-29-2017, 12:54 AM,
RE: style the hair backward
I'm not sure what you meant by complement. Do you mean the lace has frayed and you don't want to expose it?

The best way to deal with frayed lace is to get a scissors and trim it a little. Trim off the parts that are frayed / sticking out.
07-29-2017, 02:02 AM,
The French for 'hairpiece' is complement capillaire ("hair supplement"). I'm guessing OP is a French speaker.
08-02-2017, 03:47 AM,
Yes indeed, it was a bad translation.

I understand that there is no miracle with the frontline, SFS is the best option, I can trim it but it's probably better to keep it a little hidden...
08-03-2017, 01:48 AM,
(08-02-2017, 03:47 AM)Total_noob Wrote: Yes indeed, it was a bad translation.

I understand that there is no miracle with the frontline, SFS is the best option, I can trim it but it's probably better to keep it a little hidden...

Personally speaking, I don't bother hiding mine. I'll trim it a little sometimes if it's really frayed. But even then, it's not always necessary as the frayed lace just looks like fine hairs which most people have on their hairline anyway. Sometimes a frayed SFS front is more realistic than a new one with a straight line.

The most undetectable option is to trim the lace right up to the hairline - don't leave anything hanging out in front of the hair line. This gives the most undetectable finish Smile