Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good tip
03-14-2010, 03:02 AM,
Good tip
As we wear our hair systems they change over time. The normal process of oxidation does it's job on human hair systems just as it does on our own growing hair. And systems slowly experience a thinning process. Sometimes when a customer gets a system they order it slightly on the heavy side knowing that it will thin out over time and get to be just right over time. A good idea is to wear a system till it gets to be exactly the way you like it---density right where you want it. Then take it off and put it away and replace it with a new system. Put the 'just right' system aside and save it for a special occasion where you want to look your best like for a wedding or family get together. You'll have a 'just right' system right where you want it for that special occasion and won't have to 'manage' a system hoping it will be just right for that party or special date.
Regards,
John
03-16-2010, 03:42 PM,
Re: Good tip
ToplaceUSA Wrote:As we wear our hair systems they change over time. The normal process of oxidation does it's job on human hair systems just as it does on our own growing hair. And systems slowly experience a thinning process. Sometimes when a customer gets a system they order it slightly on the heavy side knowing that it will thin out over time and get to be just right over time. A good idea is to wear a system till it gets to be exactly the way you like it---density right where you want it. Then take it off and put it away and replace it with a new system. Put the 'just right' system aside and save it for a special occasion where you want to look your best like for a wedding or family get together. You'll have a 'just right' system right where you want it for that special occasion and won't have to 'manage' a system hoping it will be just right for that party or special date.
Regards,
John

This is a good idea. I usually run an individual unit into the ground before retiring it for a new one (although my problem is no longer with the hair, it's with the swiss lace base fraying) but I think I'm going to put one aside before it gets to the turning point.

Keep in mind that although human hair isn't as strong as, say, a monofilament fishing line, it's not exactly as fragile as you might think. Some of the Egyptian mummies still have hair after 1000's of years. The constant cycle of wearing, washing, and exposure to the elements takes its toll, but sitting in a cool, dark closet with minimal use a unit will last for a long, long time.