Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some parts of the perimeter are falling apart
07-06-2009, 06:47 AM,
some parts of the perimeter are falling apart
Not quite sure how i managed it but like certain parts of the perimeter are coming apart. And other parts are completely fine. Other than trimming it off im not sure what else to do and i dont really want to make the piece any smaller .

Also with attachment what do you do when you end up having some strand or more stuck on your scalp underneath the tape :S like youre combing your hair and you can feel hair stuck and really if you try to get it out you really mess up the attachment or rip the hair out. Like unattaching aswell you're pulling the tape off and some hairs are stuck to the tape i finally get the tape off but it causes the hair to go all weird and lose shape because i had to yank the tape off abit.

sorry ive just rushed this post hope it makes sense
07-06-2009, 10:36 AM,
Re: some parts of the perimeter are falling apart
danger!!89 Wrote:Not quite sure how i managed it but like certain parts of the perimeter are coming apart. And other parts are completely fine. Other than trimming it off im not sure what else to do and i dont really want to make the piece any smaller .

Do you mean that the lace edges are fraying? If so, that's normal wear and tear. You just have to be as careful as possible. Of course, swiss edges are very delicate. French will fray less. A little skin perimeter eliminates this problem--- except for the front hairline. Some paint on a lace fray protector from a craft department, but I've never tried it.... and wouldn't use it on a front hairline anyway.
07-06-2009, 11:06 AM,
Re: some parts of the perimeter are falling apart
just weird how most of its fine and certain sections have frayed. Still the hair underneath the attachment is still unanswered