Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may i have your opinion on my template( photos)
04-23-2017, 01:59 PM,
RE: may i have your opinion on my template( photos)
Hello guys.
I was told by Jhon that the system will be delivered somewhere around end of may. Am excited and barely can stop reading countless pages on the subject.

But one major concern arose : the system lifeSpan. as am living in the canadian soil and following the CAD deppriciation, the lace cost me around 500 dollars wich i think is bit expensive. I thought the system lifespan is about 6 months, but apparently it isnt. Most wearers say its 3 monts wich will be kind of unaffordable to me at that price, am still an engineering student.

Anyway the system is arriving soon and its the time to build up the arsenal. My strategy is to begin with G2bG and wear only in the weekends to get the hang of it.
However, the idea of removing it everyday is not that pleasant. I beleive it will increase the feeling of being faker.

So could someone recommend me a more durable products, whether its tape or glue?
I Saw also that the hair dryness and color fading is a common concern, can you provide suggestion in the matter?

I realy hope this will work out for me. it pisses me off to look 5 years older than i should.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may i have your opinion on my template( photos) - Viserion - 04-23-2017, 01:59 PM