Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a look at my first template (pics)
02-10-2017, 07:46 AM,
Take a look at my first template (pics)
Hello folks,

I've been lurking awhile and have found some insightful comments on other's templates. However, with the template situation, it's important to analyze and crititique each wearer's template individually.

I invite you to check out the photos I have linked at the bottom and take the time to criticize and offer advice for my first template ever.

You will notice I still have quite a bit of hair lef. what you may not notice is how thin and brittle it is. I did my best making the template without removing any hair from my mpb area.

Photos: https://m.imgur.com/a/S4EhL
02-11-2017, 03:25 AM,
RE: Take a look at my first template (pics)
Hi Paradoxxus

That looks good at the back and sides, but for my taste it is a bit low and a bit bowl shaped at the front. For your hairline between the points on each side where it meets your side hair, I would suggest following the line of where your natural hair ends (which you can see through the template). So you will have a little bit of recession on each temple, and your hairline will be about three-quarters of an inch higher. I think that will give you a more natural look. You can always lower it gradually later if you feel it is too high, but a little bit of recession makes for a natural look.
02-11-2017, 07:25 AM,
Baldrich, thanks very much for the advice. I suspected the front needed some tweaking.

I appreciate you taking the time to look through the photos and help me with my concerns.
02-11-2017, 11:28 AM,
A pleasure. Let us know how it goes - maybe a picture of the end result.

Good luck!