Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here wearing a full cap?
02-03-2017, 12:00 PM,
Anyone here wearing a full cap?
Thinking about getting a full cap wig but have questions only another wearer can answer. Anyone?
02-09-2017, 01:44 PM,
RE: Anyone here wearing a full cap?
I am. What do you want to know? For the record, I'd never go back to a topper, and my sides are pretty good.
02-12-2017, 01:42 AM,
(02-09-2017, 01:44 PM)algonquin Wrote: I am. What do you want to know? For the record, I'd never go back to a topper, and my sides are pretty good.

Before I spend thousands of dollars on this I want to get a very good idea on what it is going to be like. Putting on, taking off, cleaning, back neck hold, swivel problems, detection, the feel compared to a piece....etc. Is there anyway we can talk privately?
02-20-2017, 02:26 PM,
Send me a private message. I don't have much time to chat and don't check here often, but I'll get back to you.

As for your comments:
Putting on takes time to get used to, but it's not that hard. I suggest you get JRob's full cap dvd (it should be on hair direct of toplace does't have it.)

Cleaning is like cleaning any other piece.
Never had 1 single issue with the nape area (I use ultra hold tap back there). Not a single budge. But I did use poly on the nape because I was scared that it would shift. Big mistake for me. Man it itched SO MUCH back there. I use all lace now; never budges.

Never been detected. And get this: I went to an electrolysis for about 3 months (mono brow and eyebrow stuff) and she had a magnifying glass on top of me with a light and never once said a thing or ever looked directly at my hairline (she's super nosey). We we ended up being good friends and she set me up on a date with a friend of her's.

I didn't wear topers long, but I HATE the blending bullshit.

Feels like any other piece.
02-24-2017, 01:55 AM,
Hey,

I want to wear a full cap myself. A big concern I have is, if it can happen that the full cap is crooked, if you do it just a little bit wrong. Can you tell?